~Possession pt.1~

Narrator's POV:

They then sent in a nurse that they knew Sasha would trust. One that is an expert in these types of things. Her name is Willow and she asks Sasha, "Do you feel like this voice is coming from inside you?"

Sasha, "More like it's coming from behind me. Like I am being used" Willow asks again, "Are you okay,Sasha?" The demon returns, "Stop calling me, 'Sasha."

The demon then proceeded to laugh evilly. The crosses in the hospital room began to turn upside down and Regina noticed that 'help me' was caved out on Sasha's stomach and she retreated to get the nurses and the doctors back into Sasha's hospital room.

Sasha's POV:

That was it,at least until now. I ran out of my room to my family and the hospital staff, "Please! Help me! It's got me! Help me get out of here!"

The demon grabs me and it drags me back to the hospital room. I scream as loud as I can but I was constantly being strangled by the curtains and I heard David say, "Don't worry,Sasha! We are coming!"

My face started to turn blue as I was running out of oxygen before the lights turned on and Peter freed me from being strangled by the demon and by the curtains and Peter hugs me softly but also tightly,afraid that I would disappear if he didn't.

Narrators POV:

It was then decided that to save Sasha,they needed an exorcism and a surgery to save her life because they discovered that her Bubonic Plague parasite was causing her to turn evil.