~Agrabah~

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of "kill" and "death."

We continued to follow the yellow brick road to the next realm but when we arrived,it was very hot and was filled with nothing but desert with its rolling hills and dust tornadoes.

We soon found out that we are in Agrabah. All I can remember is fainting from heat exhaustion but then waking up in what looked like a room you would see in a exquisite palace.

"What is your name?" A lady asked me, she wore blue and her hair was black as midnight but was parted with blue bands. I introduced myself, "My name is Sasha. I came here with my friend,Ruby."

She smiles, "My name is Jasmine. My father and I will let you stay here for as long as you want" I nod to her, "Thank you." Jasmine, "I'll give you some time alone. It looks like you have come a long way" I said to her, "You have no idea."

I just sat there on the balcony admiring the beautiful city of India while I stood here in the Taj Mahal. I heard a voice say, "Hey,Jasmine. I found this lamp but I can't quite decipher what it means."

My curiosity led me to the source of the voice and I grabbed the lamp, "Let me take a look at it" He asks Jasmine, "Who is she?" And she replies, "That's Sasha. She and her friend,Ruby are here. They are just passing through. Sasha,this is Aladdin,my husband."

While trying to decipher it, I said, "Hi,Aladdin." I rubbed the lamp and out came a genie! "What can I call you? Where are you from? What's your name?"

I answer, "Sasha" he nods, "Okay. Nice to have you on the show. How about 'Ash?" I nod. Genie, "From now on,you are my master" I didn't like having a lot of power over someone.

He introduced himself as, 'Genie of the lamp' but when he mentioned, 'Wish fulfillment,' I became a little bit confused. Genie, "No more than three wishes to be exact. And no wishing for more wishes. No substitutions,exchanges or refunds."

I ask him, "You can grant me any three wishes I want,right?" Genie, "Yes but there are a couple of quid pro quos." I ask, "Like?" Genie:

"Rule #1: I can't kill anybody."

"Rule #2: I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else."

"Rule #3: I can't bring people back from the dead."

Genie, "Other than that. You've got it!" I ask, "Three wishes. I want them to be good. What would you wish for?" He was taken back, "Me? Nobody has ever asked me that before. Well,in my case..."

Ruby has now woken up and is now seeing what is going on. Genie, "I can't say it" I begin to beg him, "No,come on. Tell me!" Genie, "Freedom" I ask him, "You're a prisoner?"

Genie, "It's all part of the whole, 'Genie' gig. Phenomenal cosmic powers...itty bitty living space." I say, "Genie. That's terrible." Genie, "But to be free and not having to ask, "What do you need?"

He repeated that same thing for three times and continued, "To be my own master? Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world but what am I talking about? Let's get real here. That's never going to happen. Genie,wake up and smell the humus."

I asked him, "Why not?" Genie, "The only way I get out is if my master wishes me out. So,you can guess how many times that has happened" I said to him, "I'll do it! I'll set you free!"

He didn't believe me but then as I held out the lamp and I said, "Genie, I wish for your freedom" he was confused, "What? What?" I said, "Genie,You're free!"

The lamp floats and the magic of the lamp released his bounds, "I'm free. I'm free" He hands me the lamp, "Wish for the Nile. Try it!" I say, "I wish for the Nile."

He laughs, "No way! I'm free! I'm free at last!" He was about to leave but he looked at me and said, "Even if I didn't know you long. You traded all of your wishes and used one to free me. Thank you,Sasha!"

I hugged him in return, "You're Welcome,Genie" I looked behind me to see the yellow brick road is continuing. We waved to the Genie,I grabbed Ruby's hand and I point to the road, "Look! It's going again! Every time I complete something, I get further along to saving Henry!"

 We waved to the Genie,I grabbed Ruby's hand and I point to the road, "Look! It's going again! Every time I complete something, I get further along to saving Henry!"

We figured it out! As the carpet danced,we sang, "We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!"

RIP to Robin Williams,he is still being deeply missed.