~Victorious!~

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of the word "Kill" and "Removing body parts" Indication of "murder."

Once the battle was over, Cora shouts, "Kill her!" The guards gave up fighting along with everyone else and the crown was returned to its rightful owner of Wonderland,Mirana courtesy of Cheshire.

Mirana, "Cora Mills,your crimes against Underland are worthy of death. However,that is against my vows. Therefore,you are banished to the Outlands. No one is to show you any kindness or ever speak a word to you. You will not have a friend in the world."

Will, "Majesty. I do hope that you bear me no ill will" Mirana smiles, "Only this one,Will Scarlet. You are to join Cora in banishment from this day until the end of Underland." They were chained to one another by the guards.

Cora, "At least we have each other" is what she said to him before he took out a dagger with every intention of killing Cora there on the spot before Jefferson stopped him, "Your Majesty! Please! Kill me!" Mirana, "But I do not owe you a kindness."

Will, "Take off my head!" Cora, "He tried to kill me!" They were taken away and Jefferson finally got to do his Futterwacken dance:

The White Queen gave me a vial of purple after it was drained from the tooth of the Jabberwocky after me and Ruby hugged after I won the battle,defeated the Jabberwocky and saved Wonderland.

Mirana, "The blood of the Jabberwocky. You have our everlasting gratitude. And for our efforts on our behalf" Ruby, "Will this take us to the next realm?" Mirana, "If that is what you both wish."

We said, 'Fairferren' to everyone as we left Wonderland. A butterfly of blue landed on my shoulder and we said, "Hello,Absolem" he flew away but we knew that he was with us...always.

"We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!"