~PRISON?!~

When we arrived, I noticed that we were locked in a cage but I took a look at our surroundings. "Rumplestiltskin's prison." We are in the Prison also known as, 'The Wish Realm.'

I immediately became claustrophobic because I don't like closed spaces, "This isn't happening!" I rattled the cage bars, "No! No! I don't want to have a prison prom here!"

I crumbled into a corner and I put my legs up to my chest, "This can't be happening right now. It's all getting to be too much for me. I can't be dealing with this right now."

Artemis, "Why is she acting like this?" Ruby, "She is claustrophobic and her fear has never been this high before." I say, "Something's wrong with me. My heart is racing. My palms are sweaty. My stomach feels funny."

Melinoe, "That's just fear,auntie. You are going to be okay. You are just claustrophobic." I say, "You are right" I snapped myself out of it and I found Rumplestiltskin's black ink script.

I blew on it and the words from the script freed us. The yellow brick road continued and we followed it out of there into the final realm and I say, "Welcome to Oz,everybody!"

I say, "Here we go again! We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!"