~The Ride to Salazen Grum~

We must have fallen asleep when we heard sniffling. Ruby growled before it turned out to be Bayard the bloodhound. I said to him, "You were supposed to lead them away! Jefferson trusted you!"

Bayard, "They have my wife and pups" Ruby, "I assume your name is Bayard?" Bayard, "Yes" I ask, "Sit!" He obeys, "Would your name be 'Sasha' by any chance?"

I had to disappoint him, "Yes but I'm not the one that everyone is talking about" Bayard, "Jefferson would not have given himself up just for any Sasha" I ask him, "Where did they take him?" Bayard, "To the Red Queen's castle at 'Salazen Grum."

I demand, "We are going to rescue him" Bayard, "That is not foretold" I then became very upset, "I don't care. He wouldn't be there if it weren't for me."

Bayard, "The Frabjous Day is almost upon us. You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky"
I shout, "From the moment we entered this realm,I've been told what I must do and who I must be."

I continue, "I've been shrunk,stretched,scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being 'Sasha' and of not being 'Sasha' but this is me and I will decide where it goes from here!"

Bayard, "If you diverge from the path..." I interrupted him, "I make the path" I got on top of Bayard, "Take me to 'Salazen Grum,' Bayard and Ruby,don't forget the hat."

She grabs it and she runs beside me and Bayard to the Red Queen's castle in 'Salazen Grum' to rescue Jefferson and when we finally arrived, I immediately saw people's faces that were in the moat surrounding the castle.