~Evanora~

Everyone believes that he is supposed to be the King of this land due to a prophecy but he lied about being the great prophesied wizard in the first place.

He even confessed to Finley that he was not the wizard. I then saw a woman. She had brown hair and fair skin but it was her eyes that were shocking to me.

She was wearing a green dress with long black sleeves and a tiny dark green sleeve jacket with a matching headpiece on top of her head that resembled a bird.

He kissed her hand as she introduced herself, "I'm Evanora. The Royal Advisor. I have been protecting the Emerald City while awaiting your arrival. I'm here to serve you."

Wait...Evanora. That's my birth mother. She gave him a tour of the place and she showed him, 'The Royal Treasure of Oz' in which he rolled around in it like he was a pig in a mud pit.

Evanora told him that he would only become the King after he defeated the Wicked Witch as that is part of the prophecy. All he had to do was journey to the 'Dark Forest' and get her wand.

That was not all. A town had previously been destroyed by Zelena. The town they had ventured into is known as, 'Chinatown.' Everything was in ruins but in that town,they found a little china girl and they fixed her broken legs. She was hidden because her house and town became ruined thanks to Zelena's flying monkey army.

The terrifying flying monkeys came back and they flew overhead,scaring the poor girl inside the big broken teapot. She may have been a delicate object but she did not have the attitude of one as she was stubborn as a mule.

When they entered the dark forest,the crow birds shouted, "You all are gonna die!" They ran in the forest and already faced some dangerous problems but they came across a hooded figure.

I became frightened as she came closer to Oz,Finley and the China girl but I was mistaken as she opened the gate and she placed her wand on a nearby rock.

They guessed that she is the Wicked Witch and they came up with a plan to get her wand. Finley started to make animal noises while Oscar grabbed the wand and ran.

She asks, "Did you say, 'Wizard?" They screamed as they thought they had been discovered by the Wicked West Witch. She asks again, "Are you really the Wizard?"