~Happily Ever After~

Me and Peter were about to go to bed when we heard our children yelling for us, "MOMMA!!! DADDY!!!" We ran as fast as we could until we got into their tent.

I yell, "What's wrong?!" Tiffany, "We can't decide which song we want to hear?" I ask, "What are the story options for tonight?"

STORY REQUESTS:

Sasha slaying the Jabberwocky in Wonderland.
• Sasha freeing the genie in Agrabah.
• Sasha being taught magic by Merlin,where she released Excalibur from the stone and where she was declared a hero by the King and Queen of Camelot.
• Sasha becoming the godmother of Hercules and became a half goddess at Mount Olympus by Zeus and Hera.
• How Sasha became the guardian of Melinoe,the daughter of Hades and Persephone.

Peter, "Isn't it weird how they want to hear stories about you and not me?" I say, "It's only because you have an adventurous wife." He smirks, "That I do" I rejected it, "That we do not have the time for."

Sasha reunited Hercules and Megara and brought them back to life.
• Sasha was awakened by true loves kiss by Hades on her forehead after Zelena placed a sleeping curse on her.
• Sasha defeated Fiona and her evil angels and she also saved Ruby by getting the Moral Compass.
• Sasha found the answer to rescuing Henry by the ruby slippers.
• Sasha traveling all across the realms to save Henry.
• She being called the 'Little Flying Eagle' by the Chief of Neverland.
• She followed the Yellow Brick Road.
• Sasha reunited Elsa and Anna together and they all went ice skating.

I said, "Ok. Ok. I will tell you all of those stories. Here we go..."