~Visiting~

I decided to stay with the Charming's and Emma in their loft because I had a feeling that Zelena was staying with Regina and that she would not want to see me right now.

I told Mary Margaret everything and she said, "I had the same thing happen to me. Remember when I defeated Cora with that candle?" I say, "Yes." She nods and says, "You have what I had. It's called, 'Survivors Guilt."

I ask her, "How did you get over it?" Mary Margaret, "Rumplestiltskin helped me. But for me,it took time and I had to have enough of it to realize that."

That next day, I went and saw Rumplestiltskin in his shop. He was there at the front with Belle when I arrived, "I hate to interrupt but I need to know what you told Mary Margaret after she defeated Cora with that candle."

Rumple, "Why?" I said, "Long story short,I killed Hades and now have guilt over it. As Mary Margaret put it,she recommended that I see you."

Rumple, "Very well. You came to the right place. I didn't tell Mary Margaret anything but I did simply protect her from Regina. I assume that you might need that from Zelena right about...now."

Zelena came, "There you are!" Rumple stood in front of me, "Nice try,dearie. Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" Zelena looks at me, "He can't be your guard dog forever."

Zelena did eventually forgive me for doing what I had to do to Hades after she saw what I had to go through on a daily basis with the guilt. There was a reason that she returned to Storybrooke though...

There was a red blister on the baby's face but it was her magic that was hurting her daughter and she began to cry, "My magic did this. I did this."

Zelena, "It is all my fault. I can't protect her. Not from me. Not from anybody. Hades wanted to use the baby for a time travel spell before Sasha killed him with the crystal."

Zelena, "He had the same range of violence that I do before he died. He had love in his heart and because of me,that is gone." Regina, "But she was the ingredient."

I say, "A symbol of innocence" Zelena, "Take her" David, "What?" Zelena, "Take her. You can protect her. I can't. My magic is unpredictable. I don't care if you never let me see her again but you have to save her,Regina,please."

Zelena, "She is more important than what happens to me" Regina, "We will do everything that we can to protect her" I say, "We will" Zelena, "Goodbye,little one. Mommy has to let you go."

Zelena kissed her baby on the forehead before she handed her off to Regina, "Sasha,I am so sorry that I was not a better aunt to you. You didn't deserve any of it."

Me and Zelena hug, "It's okay. I forgive you. You were just doing what you thought was right." Zelena nodded before she cried herself back into her farmhouse.

Zelena was kidnapped by Emma,who was the Dark One at the time after giving birth to the baby and when she went to retrieve her daughter,Robin Jr. was already in the custody of her father,Robin Hood.

That was before Zelena gave up her baby but that was not all that happened...