Chapter 42 : Excitement

Season 2  :  Chapter  9

After Kiyotaka finished his dinner, he prepared his bed and laid down on it, ready to go to sleep and get rid of all the stress of the day.

'Who knows when I'll get a peaceful sleep again? The whole Sudou matter will be quite annoying to deal with, I can already tell. I still don't have the knowledge of the problem he is in, but I can make a wild guess.'

While he was lost in his thoughts, the bell to his dorm rang as Kiyotaka walked towards the door and looked through the peephole to see who the person was, calling for him this late in the night.

'Oh well, here we go. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.'

Opening the door, he gave the person infront of him a lazy wave while shifting himself towards the door to create some free space for them to walk inside.

"What's up Sudou?"

"H-hey man, sorry for disturbing you this late at night."

"It's alright. Come inside first."

".....Thanks for having me."

With slow steps, Sudou walked inside the room with his face covered in sweat. Sudou meekly sat in one end of the corner of the room as he was given a wet towel and a glass of ice cold water by Kiyotaka.

"It's pretty hot outside. Wipe the sweat off."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"So tell me Sudou, what's the problem?"

"I think I'm in quite a big problem. The only person who could help me in this situation is you."

"I see. Is it related to the situation in class where Chabashira-sensei called for you?"

Sighing to himself, Sudou wiped his face before looking at Kiyotaka.

"Yes it is. I might get suspended from school for a while."

'Suspended? That's quite the revelation. But it's not unexpected, I guess.'

"Why are you getting suspended? You didn't do anything to Chabashira-sensei, I assume?"

"Of course not. It's much more complicated. "

"Then explain."

Kiyotaka then took out his phone and started the voice recorder, causing Sudou to look at it confusingly.

"Umm why are you recording our conversation? Not that I'm against it…"

"I thought I should share this discussion with Horikita and I bet you would feel tired to repeat this whole scenario for her once again."

"I see. That's certainly smart. So, what happened is, actually, I beat up some students from class C yesterday. And earlier, Sensei said that I would be suspended... This is probably punishment for that."

'I see. Just as I thought.'

Sighing to himself, Kiyotaka looked towards Sudou with a scrutinizing gaze.