Chapter 3

-(Name) POV-

We finally arrived at a huge building with Wisteria covering the entrance of the building. I wanted to climb the beautiful trees so bad, but I stayed still following the two males in front of me.

'Wait, why is Mr. Shinazugawa-san here anyway?' I thought as I took my shoes off at the door as well as the other two.

°Ubuyashiki-san, (Name)-san and I are here along with Shinazugawa.° Kyojuro signed behind him as he stood beside Shinazugawa.

Soon we arrived at a room with seating mats. I sat down after I noticed the other two sitting down. They were talking for a second before they started bowing. I was confused at first until I noticed a black haired male with a purple infection on his forehead which also covered his eyes.

I immediately bowed as well, thinking that this might be master Ubuyashiki-san.

-Kyojiro POV-

We bowed for a few seconds before Ubuyashiki-san said we could sit down. I look over to see (Name) still bowing so I nudged her. She looked up and sat up when she saw me.

"I heard you brought your Shinazugawa and your Tsuguko, (Name), correct?" Ubuyashiki said, looking forward towards us.

°Yes, that is correct.° I signed, noticing I got the attention of Shinazugawa. Ubuyashiki was talking for a bit before I noticed (Name) shifting around clearly uncomfortable.

"Tell her to stop moving so much." Shinazugawa whispered annoyedly in my ear. 'I hope I heard that right...'

I poke (Name) before signing, *You're moving too much, Shinazugawa getting annoyed...* I signed with my left hand while looking at her every now and then, checking if she seen that.

"Rengoku, I heard that your Tsugoku is your younger sister, am I correct?" I look forward seeing the slight shock of Shinazugawa that was to the right of me.

"Yes, that would be correct..." I said, smiling like I normally do. "She's your sister?!" Shinazugawa yelled, sitting up a bit leaning on one of his knees.

"Yeah?" I said normally before getting quiet again. "Was it your sister or your brother that was deaf, Rengoku-san?" Ubuyashiki-san said removing his index from in front of his mouth.

"That would be (Name)-san, sir." I said before looking at a Shinazugawa that was contemplating life choices.

"Huh?" Shinazugawa was all he sat before sitting back down. He scratched his head before speaking again. "So you're telling me I yelled at a deaf girl, and the fact we went on a meeting for 20 minutes without her knowing anything?"

I sweatdrop before responding with a, "Yeah." Shinazugawa sighed before putting his hands on his knees. "I wish you told me this sooner before we arrived."

Ubuyashiki sat up again and started signing. °I can sign too, so it can be easier for her, but you might have to tell me what she says.°

I looked over to (Name) to see that she was smiling and clapping excitedly about how Ubuyashiki-san could sign. I smile at her.

"I can sign too..." Shinazugawa said before looking away. I look at him. "You can?" I asked, tilting my head confused about when he could have ever learned to sign.

He turns to me and (Name). °Yeah. Is there a problem about the fact I can sign?° I look over to see (Name) almost in tears. I turned to her worried. °(Name)?° I said/signed worriedly. *I'm glad there are people who sign that are outside of our family.*

She smiled with tears threatening to fall. "She smiles a lot like you, ya know..." Shinazugawa mumbled out. °Really? I didn't notice all that much... I guess it kinda makes sense though.°

Shinazugawa scoots closer towards us. °What do you mean???° He asks, and Ubuyashiki also states, °I am also curious about this, what do you mean, Rengoku-san.°

I look at (Name) and back at the other two. Without noticing we both signed, and I said...

°We're twins...°

*We're twins...*