Chapter 5

⚠️Chapter May Trigger Some People⚠️

⚠️Abuse⚠️

⚠️ Neglection ⚠️

-(Name's) POV-

I woke up a little earlier than I usually do, but that's okay. I can start my jog a little early before cooking breakfast for father and Senjuro.

I got back and I saw that father was up early and he started getting annoyed at me for being in the same room. I got to the point that the insults he was mouthing all looked the same so I just walked past him.

He threw one of his clay jars of alcohol at me and it cut my arm. 'Ow....' I thought, looking back at him before going to grab the broom to clean that up.

-Few Hours Later-

Senjuro was now up and running around helping me around the garden before my crow flew above us in the sky. ,

I looked over to Senjuro to ask him what Nora (The Crow's Name) said but I seen him crying instead. He collapsed onto his knees and balled up crying.

I was panicking and didn't know what was going on, but I dropped next to him and hugged him as he cried.

A few minutes later Sanemi ran into the estate.

-Sanemi's POV-

'Huff' 'Huff' 'I hope they're okay... I just got the news and I am sure they are devastated... Definitely (Name)...' I barged into the estate without knocking because what is the point of that and seen Senjuro in tears and (Name) trying to comfort him.

*What's going on?!?* She frantically signed looking at me as I came into her point of view.

I froze...

What should I say...

She doesn't even know...

*Kyojuro....*

*Is... Dead...*

I signed finally and the look on her face. I couldn't deal with this. She looked so hurt and upset.

I look up to see her shakily signing. *You're joking.... Right? You have to be...* Tears were rolling down her face.

My face said it all to her. I wasn't joking, and I scooted over to them and hugged them.

-(Name)'s POV-

I started crying.... I couldn't stop... The one person who was the closest to me was now gone... Kyojuro was my other half... And now.... It is gone...

Sanemi was next to us as he also helped me calm down Senjuro, but he was also hugging me too. I feel ashamed for him to see me like this, but when I looked at his face, he too was crying.

They were really good friends I see...

I smiled lightly before Shinjuro walked in.

He grabbed me by the hair and tossed me across the garden getting me soaked as I landed in the coy pond.

He was yelling and he was pissed... And I could tell it was definitely at me.

-Sanemi's POV-

I suddenly felt Shinjuro grab and toss (Name) into the coy pond and I was fucking pissed.

"What the fuck?!?" I yelled as I stood up and in front of Senjuro.

"She will quit the corps NOW! She is a weak little girl who can't help herself when it comes to sound." He said waving his newly acquired alcohol.

"Tch" I said before grabbing him by the collar of his kimono. "She ain't nothing like that!" I yelled as I almost pulled at my sword, but I hesitated and stopped myself.

'He ain't worth the time.' I said to myself as I went over to (Name) as I helped her out the water. I soundly see her not in my sight as I see her holding her father's arm.

'Was he trying to hit me?' I thought as I got angry. I turned around and grabbed (Name) by the waist and flung her over my shoulder.

"Come on Senjuro... We leaving for a few hours." He could tell I was mad, but trusted me more than... him...

~~~ ~~~

(Senjuro doesn't know who Sanemi look like in person, but he trust him cause (Name) know him)

(Sanemi has heard of Senjuro from Kyojuro and (Name) on multiple occasions)

~~~ ~~~

Sorry this chapter took a little while to come out. I didn't know how I wanted to start it, but I eventually started to figure out things and how I wanted them to go.

And I would like to thank @Grandpa_koku for checking up to see when I'm posting the next chapter.

Love y'all talk to y'all again soon💗