Chapter 17

-3rd Person POV-
Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi tackled (Y/n) to the floor as she played being captured by the three. The three girls laughed a little as they were still hanging off (Y/n)'s arms.

Tanjiro then walked up to the girls as Inosuke continued to hit Zenitsu on the top of his head as Zenitsu coward at the hits.

°Have y'all met before.° Tanjiro asked as Shinobu grabbed one of the three girls off (Y/n)'s shoulders. “(Y/n) in fact is a common visitor as she comes in here to get her hands checked as she decided to do something dumb, but I never found out that (Y/n) and Kyojuro-san were related.” Shinobu stated to Tanjiro, as she set Naho down.

“Why does she come here so often?” Tanjiro asked unsure as he didn’t want to intrude into other people’s personal stuff. “If you were to notice, the palms of her hands are burnt from practicing her breathing technique, but she never went into any further detail about it.”

Shinobu then walked over to the other three girls as they were still swinging off (Y/n)’s arms. °(Y/n)-san, do you wanna help with these boy’s rehabilitation training? Before you decide to head home.°

(Y/n) gave a simple nod as she then headed to the three boys and pointed back to the matts so the three girls that looked like triplets could stretch them so they could get their mobility back.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were a little hesitant at first but did follow the directions, except for Inosuke, he tried to headbutt (Y/n)’s back. “Ahh! Inosuke don’t do tha-” Tanjiro said, as he tried moving off the mat.

(Y/n) then turned around to Inosuke hitting his boar head into her chest as he stumbled back at the sudden surprise.

-(Y/n)’s POV-
‘This brat-' I thought before Aoi and Kanao came into the room. The atmosphere in the room seemed to change as they started to scold the three. I started to sweatdropped as I noticed the attitudes of the boys. Shinobu soon left as she explained what I could to help with the rehabilitation training.

She told me that I could be the last state for the full body rehabilitation training, and help with the reflex training.

I looked at Shinobu as I wanted to ask her something, but I was not sure how to exactly communicate. Shinobu pulled out a clipboard with a piece of paper and wrote something on it. ‘Are you wanting to ask me something?’ It said, as she then gave me her feather pen and clipboard.

It took me a second of thinking before writing, ‘If you wouldn’t mind, can I try the rehabilitation training with them. I had never done something like this before with Kyojuro-san.’ Shinobu nodded, giving me the approval as I contemplated if I should write the next comment in my mind.

I then decided to write it. ‘I think it might give them encouragement to see a hashira…’ I then stopped writing as if I could call myself one yet, but decided to worry about that later as I continued to write. ‘train alongside them. If I can pass them, maybe they can get a boost too.’ I wrote adding a little smiley face at the end for little effect on my personality.

Shinobu nodded and waved me off as I tried to hand her clipboard back, but she signed that I could keep it just in case. In reality I was greatly thankful as this would be a new opportunity to meet new people as I was never put on a mission with another person.

I showed Aoi the clipboard as she then nodded patting me on the back, but was a little timid.

-3rd Person POV-
“Alright boys! Newly acquainted Flame Hashira (Y/n)-san will be joining us in the rehabilitation training and then she will be the one of the trainers y’all will have to beat.” Aoi stated as she held the clipboard by her side as she yelled as pointed at the three sulking boys.

“Hashira!?!” Zenitsu and Inosuke yelled as they looked toward the girl they know as “Kyojuro’s sister.” Tanjuro bowed and yelled, “Welcome! Thank you for training with us.”

Zenitsu then stated a ‘thank you’ as well before Tanjiro started his reflex training with Kanao, but failed. (Y/n) on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the stretching as a few of her bones popped, causing Zenitsu to freak out thinking the girls broke her bones.

“They broke! They broke!” He yelled as he clung onto Inosuke. Tanjiro sweat dropped as he seen (Y/n)’s stretching be further than his and the others were.

(She being pulling an inverse Inosuke)

Aoi then came up behind Tanjiro and hit him. “Stop gawking at her and get to work!” Aoi yelled as she tossed the healing water over his head. “R-right!”

--- ---
Sorry it took me a while, I couldn't find where I was writing my story, since I have so many different accounts. 😂

I found it and all my progress, so here is the rehabilitation arc chapter.

Hope y'all like it so far, and I hope you all have a great day! Toodals!