80K - 100K Chapter

“She looks like you. Her hair I mean.” (Y/n) said, breaking the silence. Shinazugawa giggled before saying, “The boy got your genes though.” As he complimented the hair of them both. “Hahaha! You're just saying things! He doesn’t have my black hair.” (Y/n) said trying to be funny as she leaned against her lover. “I wonder which one got your personality.” (Y/n) said aloud, causing Shinazugawa to yell.

“What is that supposed to mean!”

“Everything.”

“We forgot to bring the slips of paper.” Shinazugawa finally said after a while, but was interrupted out of his thoughts when (Y/n) pulled out four slips of paper. (Y/n) put both of the blue slips in each of her hands as Sanemi grabbed one and read it. “Genya. Has been eliminated as an option.” Shinazugawa then grabbed the pink slips and put them in each of his hands. (Y/n) grabbed the one on the left and read it. “Shinzu.” “Both the names I picked got ejected.” He laughed before handing her the pink one and he reached for the blue one.

“Ready?” Shinazugawa asks as he opens the paper without looking. (Y/n) did the same nodding as they both said the names on their paper. “Teiko.” “Kenzo” (Y/n) looked toward the newly born twins and said, “Teiko and Kenzo, huh?”

“I like that…” Shinazugawa said after a while as (Y/n) slowly fell asleep.
~~~ ~~~

-Sanemi’s POV-
It has been a couple of hours after (Y/n) has fallen asleep and the twins have just been back to back between us Teiko facing as Kenzo faced their mom. I look over to my side table as I remember earlier when I had taken out (Y/n)’s hearing aids as she said she would get awful headaches if she didn’t. ‘I wonder when (Y/n) will wake up?’ I thought until a sudden interruption came from the door across the room.

‘Now I am kinda glad she can’t hear the ruckus right now… But I swear to god if they wake up the twins Imma fucking kill them.’ I threatened in my mind a Uzui and one of his wives opened the door cautiously compared to earlier as I heard them all stomping around. I sigh as I notice how worried the other female looked. “She’s fine, just tired I guess as she knocked out after a few minutes.” Suma seemed to let out a relieved sigh as the former sound pillar’s other wives entered the room.

They stood side by side with the others, yet seemed like they wanted to come closer, so they did just that. More people entered the room causing the twins to stir a little bit. Kenzo made a whine as he fluttered his eyes open. Something I didn’t see before was his eyes. In his right eye he had Rengoku’s eye pattern and in his left eye seemed to be the same shade as mine. (Yes Sameni is colorblind.)

“Owwww he is sooo cute. Kyaaa!” Suma and Hinatsuru said at the same time causing the newborn to whine as he almost starts crying until his sister hugs onto him. I slightly glared at them, yet it wasn’t meant as any threat at all. I sat in the bed sitting up as I moved the newly born twins in between my legs as the girls surrounded us.

Teiko soon woke up as she stared toward her brother for a little bit before looking towards the group of people. Her eyes were just like her mother’s, but she had my hair, while her brother’s seemed to have hair like his uncle’s. “Can I hold her?” Suma asked excitedly as she waved her hands excitedly. I was nervous, and it was absolutely noticeable. “I ugh..” I turned over to (Y/n) as she was starting to sit up as well.

She then started stretching her arms and she hit me in the side of the head. “Ouwch, Sow-ry. (Oh, Sorry.)” She said, mispronouncing a few vowels, but I understood it overall. °No, you’re good. You get some sleep?° I asked as she looked toward the babies. She looked happy overall before looking around noticing everyone either sitting or standing.

I noticed what she was looking for and handed them to her as we all waited for her response.”What are you all doing here so early? She said, half joking as she looked toward me and our kids. “They want to know if they can hold Teiko and Kenzo.” (Y/n) seemed to be confused for a second before understanding what I had meant.