Chapter 20

-3rd Person POV-
“I am not gawking!” Shinazugawa defended himself as he held up (Y/n)’s nichirin blade. “I am just here to give (Y/n) her katana before I head out for my mission in the northwest mountains.” He said loud enough for Aoi to hear before Shinazugawa looked back over to (Y/n).

*I came to give this to you before I head to my next mission.* Shinazugawa signed, as he extended his hand with the katana. (Y/n) was thankful and she bowed toward me. I hit her in the head in response.

*How many times have I told you that you didn’t have to bow to me.* He signed fast, before turning around. *Gotta head out now, see you when I get back.*

(Y/n) had her hand on her head, not because it hurt, but because she liked the lingering feeling.

-(Y/n)’s POV-
I spaced out for a second thinking about a certain hot-tempered male until Tanjiro came up to me with his buddies. °WOW! You were so cool!° Tanjiro signed / said out loud as he turned over to the boar head before turning back to me.

°Inosuke said he was to chase you as well.° Tanjiro signed with quite the worried look, before turning behind him to see a cowardly teen.

°And Zenitsu is wondering how you are able to move so fast. It is in-human.° Tanjiro looked back to me before signing, *I don’t think it is in-human. I think it is quite amazing.* Tanjiro smiled before Inosuke tried headbutting me.

-3rd Person POV-
“Inosuke no!” Tanjiro yelled as Zenitsu clung onto him as well. “Fight me!” Inosuke said with his signature laugh. “Inosuke–” Tanjiro yelled as Inosuke ran around the room with Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

‘They sure are energetic…’ I signed as I turned around to see Aoi and the other butterfly girls around a table drinking some jasmine tea. I decided to join them, and they smiled as I sat down. They gave me a dessert and a cup full of tea.

I smile at them to show that I was thankful, before turning back to the boys. ‘Today is going to be fun.’ I thought to myself as I hit my hand on the hilt of my nichirin blade.

‘Come back safe…’

-Sanemi’s POV-
As soon as I left the mansion, my face engulfed into a blushing mess. ‘Why the hell did she look so cute! Adsajhfgweifhwe, I can’t right now.’ I thought to myself as I stood up from my squatting position as I pulled my hand away from my face.

I continued down the path that headed to the northwest mountains which I am guessing the demon is because it is a very populated area. The demon must think that they can have a “AlL yOu CaN eAt BuFfEt, stupid demons!” I finished my thought out loud as the weather around me got colder.

The air around me started to sway and shift and the atmosphere around felt as if it was getting thicker. It was getting harder to breathe as if I was climbing a tall mountain where the air is thin.

The area around me started to fog as I switched onto a gravel path, following orders from my crow. Soon it started to snow, causing the temperature to drop tremendously. And the sudden gusts of wind weren’t helping in the slightest.

If it wasn’t for the sun being out, I would have blamed it on a demon and killed it already, but that wasn’t the case. The snow kept getting blown in my eyes as I continued to trek through the deep snow that began to pile up.
“This is outrageous!” I yelled as I stomped through the snow until I came across a house in the middle of a snowy clearing as the pure white snow was seemingly untouched. It was a breathtaking sight for sure, but that was also the hyperthermia talking as well.

I needed to get inside quickly if I wanted to make it into the house at all. This blizzard is really damn annoying. ‘Why did I have to get stuck inside while on a mission.’ I groan at the thought of waiting to complete my mission.

The house seemed pretty small as there was a singular window with boarded up windows and batted framing like it could give out any minute. I was drawn to the window as my curiosity was to how long this storm would last.

After a while I seemed to have fallen asleep since the storm stopped and it was night. I decided it was best to continue since I was getting hungry anyway. I exited the house just to get hit by a god awful stench.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL!?!” I yelled as I plugged my nose while keeping a firm hold onto my sheath. I ran ahead to where the smell was coming from just to see a misted figure in the distance.

‘That’s got to be the demon!’ I thought to myself as my surroundings got more confusing as shifted. “What the hell?!” I yelled to myself.

~~~ ~~~
HAHAHAHA sorry for the cliffhanger, but I still haven’t thought of a character design and I like to write down all the characters I make up for the story down so I don’t forget certain things about them.

I’m probably going to make a demon chapter so y’all can get a better idea of the abilities of the demon.

I have been doing a lot of research and watching the series over again to give me scenery ideas, and since I have been sick I had time to do this at home.

But all of that aside I hope you all have a good day and thank you all for reading! Toodals!!!
~~~ ~~~