Chapter 43

-3rd Person POV-
“Man, that poison actually worked.” Gyutaro laughed as he regenerated his legs and started his blood sickle attack toward Tanjiro. During the last second, (Y/n) came the last second tackling Tanjiro out of the way, allowing Uzui to focus more on the demon in front of him.

“Thanks Rengoku.” Uzui said knowing she can’t hear him, but didn’t want this demon in front of him to know anymore information about us. “Breath of the Sound: Fourth Form: Death Knells of Advici!”

Uzui then swung his blades in multiple circle rotations at fast speeds canceling out Gyutaro’s attack. (Y/n) and Tanjiro landed against some rubble, but (Y/n) got up immediately and ran back over to where Uzui was at.

After the smoke cleared Uzui looked around noticing that Gyutaro was gone, but he did find (Y/n) as she appeared behind him looking for the demon as well. Uzui then turned to his wife, yelling. “HINA!” “Tengen-sama, Don’t mind me! Look for the demon.”

Suddenly Gyutaro appeared behind Hinatsuru and grabbed her by the face. “You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you by the way. “HINATSURU!” Uzui yelled, as sashes suddenly appeared behind him.

‘Shit! These sashes are in the way!’ “STOP!” Uzui yelled, practically begging as he got fully surrounded by the sashes. (Y/n) turned around seeing Uzui was surrounded by the female’s demon sash and was about to cut it, but saw that the demon was on the roof about to attack Uzui’s wife.

Tanjiro and (Y/n) appeared on the roof with the use of Tanjiro mixing Water Breathing and Dance of the Fire God together and (Y/n) using Flame Breathing to cut the arms of the demon saving Hinatsuru.

The two looked at each other as they noticed they had the same idea in mind and just nodded a thanks to each other. Tanjiro then held out his ring and pinky finger making sure (Y/n) had seen it before gripping onto his sword again.

-(Y/n)’s POV-
I was looking at the demon before I looked over to Tanjiro, noticing he let his ring and pinky finger off the hilt of his blade and soon gripped his blade after noticing I saw it. ‘Protect? Okay, sure.’ I continued to hold up my katana at the demon. ‘Ready when you are.’ I thought as I lounged at the upper moon.

The demon responded to that by crossing his arms and attacking me back. He swung down with his attack as I guilded it with my blade deflecting it easily. Uzui then appeared behind the demon yelling something, but all I could think was to behead the demon. So that is what I tried doing. We both swung at the demon’s neck and missed as the upper moon put his hands up, guarding his neck.

As our blades got stuck at the upper moon’s grip, I continued to slice through the demon’s hand, surprising the demon for a second before turning his head a full 180 degrees. Uzui had tried to decapitate the demon by stabbing it, giving us an easier time cutting it, but the blade went into the demon’s mouth.

-Tengen’s POV-
“Kamado Tanjiro! Rengoku (Y/n)! I am in your debt!!” We swung toward the demon and missed as it hit the hands of the demon. “There’s no way in hell you guys are cutting off my head, man.” The demon said, grinning as he stared at (Y/n). I noticed that (Y/n) was actually cutting the fingers of the demon and decided that as he was distracted for that singular second that I would stab the demon in the back of the neck.

Gyutaro then twisted his head all the way around just for my blade to go in his mouth. ‘Don’t aim for right behind him, dumbass!’ I thought as the demon was about to attack again. “Kamado! Brace yourself.” ‘I hope (Y/n) noticed this as well…’

The demon arms surrounded us with blood blades as me and (Y/n) jumped off the roof dragging the demon with us. “UZUI-SAN! (Y/N)-SAN!!” I heard the Kamado kid yell as we handled the upper moon in front of us.

-Tanjiro’s POV-
“Watch out!” Someone yelled as I looked around us and saw that there were sashes everywhere.