Sanemi's Demon Encounter OC'S

Demon 1
Name : Jureir
Age : 75
Rank : Former Lower Moon 2
(Shown in left eye)
Race : Demon
Appearance : Jureir is to be seen as a grayish-brown gargoyle with fraid wings as if they got burnt off or sliced. As well as some pure white hair matching the color of snow. As for Jureir’s eyes she has a peachish-yellow as they can be seen through the foggy forest ahead scaring any wandering human walking alone in the depths of night, but can change colors due to her blood demon art.

Demon Blood Art : There are three different stages to her blood demon art. Each stage resulting in a different color of her eyes. This can be hard to notice, but Jureir is a cocky demon explaining everything great about her, causing her to spill the secrets of her blood demon art.

Her peachish-yellow colored eyes are for her illusion ability which can make a person dilutional for having trouble focusing on their surroundings.
(This is seen when the forest started to get snowed over)

When Jureir’s eyes turn a deep swampy green that means she is able to shriek out giant air like attacks causing the earth to vibrate and break causing the area around them unbalance and hard to maneuver.

And finally orange as it is not really practiced much by this demon. This is the ability of lighting as it can be used like a stun gun by touching her opponent.

~~~ ~~~

Demon 2

Name : Nelkaar
Age : 97
Rank : Formar Lower Moon 3
(Shown in right eye)
Race : Demon

Appearance : Nelkaar seems to look quite human other than the fact that they only have one eye as for the other one to have been taken by none other than the demon king himself for failing a mission that has been assigned for him. They have pale purple hair and a green eye with the signature ‘x’ across it with the kanji ‘2’.
(Other scars were due to Jureir)

Blood Demon Art : Neelkar has the ability to summon scythe with deathly sharp faces as he is able to separate the two halves and slice their opponents easier. The scythes have an obsidian like look to them and the hilt seems to have a golden band at the bottom.

(The two demons were once lovers, but now they fight for eternity over food and territory as former kizuki and of the curse of losing their memories after turning into a demon they don’t remember each other until it is too late.)

~~~ ~~~
This is the fight chapter with Sanemi and the demons. I made a character sheet for the demons as it might help y'all understand them, and how the fight was

Thank you all for reading and hope you all have a good night! Toodals!