70k

-(Y/n)'s POV-
"HAH! I WAS CLOSEST!" Tengen yelled suddenly pointing toward my father. My father seemed to be annoyed, yet he was filled with joy about the news as well before responding. "NO I WAS! SENJURO, BACK ME UP HERE!" He said trying to get Senjuro involved. He walked toward the other group of kids saying, "I'm not being a part of this."

The argument seemed to go on for a little bit longer until I heard something funny. "Was not! I was the closest!" Tengen yelled, only to be interrupted by Shinjuro. "You?! You can't even bet on Mahjong (tile based game) properly!" I covered my mouth trying to prevent myself from laughing which failed as Sanemi suddenly joined in which had me laughing on the grass.

"Since you both are arguing, I win." Sanemi said, making them both turn on him. "LIKE HELL YOU DID!" Shinjuro and Tengen yelled at the same time. I continued to laugh on the ground, sitting up a bit with the help of a snickering Suma and Makio.

'I hope this moment with them all never has to end...'

~~~ ~~~
(Author's Note)
Bro I completely forgot that I left you guys on a cliffhanger for the children's gender.
~~~ ~~~

-(Y/n)'s POV-
It has been a few months as I have only a few days until the children will be here. I tried telling Sanemi the genders a few times, but said that he wanted it to be a surprise, so we did just that, we waited. We still haven't found names for the two yet, but not to spoil the genders we had come up with two names for each gender.

'I gotta mention to him that we need to come up with names.' I thought as I finished folding the clothes that were in front of me. I reached over and grabbed my hearing aids as I prefer to not wear them when I am doing simple tasks as the simple silence of notice causes my head to hurt.

As I put them in I waited for them to beep and turn on before yelling for Sanemi. "Sanemi!" Within seconds I heard clatter on something before hearing the pitter patter of feet running across the house. " Y-es? *Huff* Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked as he was short of breath before leaning against the door noticing that I wasn't in urgency of anything.

"We need to come up with names for both of them." I said as Sanemi seemed to let out a breath he didn't seem to notice he was holding. "I thought your water broke or something. You scared me." Sanemi laughed slightly before saying something again. "Imma go clean up that plate I dropped. I will be right back."

Sanemi said lightly jogging as I giggled at his protective dad energy. 'He will be an amazing dad.' I thought, snickering as I got up from the seat I was sitting in. I went over to the cabinet as it was full of art supplies Sanemi and the others had got for me as I mentioned it ONCE. Now they give me art stuff every chance they get. 'I feel like imma need to get a new cabinet... again...' I thought before reaching for a few pieces of paper.

I then walked back over to the bar counter as it was connecting between the living room and dining room. Easy to watch the little ones run around, I thought before writing. The counter also had the pen hoard on it as I never seized the opportunity to get some. Many just throw them at Sanemi as it was funny the first time I did it. I then wrote •Boy Names• on one paper and •Girl Names• on the other paper.

Sanemi-san came back soon after as he seemed to get some water on his kimono. "Pfft- did you fall or something?" I teased as he sat across from me. His face turned red as he defended himself. "I did not.." I giggled again as I definitely heard him fall. "I'm not deaf." I said before pausing. He just stared at me for a second before he burst out laughing.

"Wanna- *laugh* repeat that!" He said, lightly patting the table. I looked away from him as I said, "Nevermind." So we could move the progress along. "Anyways... I got this out.." I said shoving two pieces of paper in front of him as well as throwing a pen. "Do you always have to do that?" He laughed slightly as he caught the pen with his right hand.