Chapter 10

⚠ Chapter may contain mention of death ⚠
⚠ Cussing ⚠
⚠ Trigger warnings ⚠
⚠Movie Spoilers ⚠

But other than that I hope yall enjoy this chapter and have a nice day or night. 🙂

~~~ ~~~

-3rd Person POV-

"Shall we get this started?" Ubuyashiki-sama said and he calmly smiled. With saying this everyones attention was settled on the young master as all the Hashira kneeled before him.

"Hel-" Before the Love Hashira could finish her sentence the loud Wind Hashira greeted the master before her. This caused Mitsuri to puff out her cheeks because she has been wanting to be the one to greet the master first. Obanai was the next person to speak up, slightly annoyed at the Wind Hashira for interrupting Mitsuri.

"Hello master, why did you call us on such short notice I have a mission soon, not to sound rude." This mission was of course with Mitsuri as she had forgotten about this event.

Ubuyashiki responses with a smile that slightly fades as they talk about the demon that killed Rengoku-san. "Well I am here to discuss the events that happened on the Mugen Train. Both Kamados, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, and were accompanied by Kyojiro Rengoku to figure out what was happening on the Muzen Train and to kill the demon responsible."

Everyone flinched but didnt say anything because they thought that they would be disrespectful. They nodded as they did in fact wanted to see if they could get some information about the demon that killed Rengoku.

"From what Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke had given us as far as information about the mission, the demon that killed Rengoku was named Akaza. Also known as Uppermoon 3." After hearing this Shinazugawa started to get angry, but kept quiet. 'I would have killed that demon if I was there!' Shinazugawa thought to himself as Ubuyashiki continued to explain about the mission.

"But there is one thing Rengoku-san did mention to me before he went on to his mission." The master said, getting the attention of the other Hashira. "He told me that there was one demon slayer that has in fact completed his training, but as well have improved the Flame Breathing Style, as it was in fact passed down through his family." Ubuyashiki-san said with a smile as waited for his fellow Hashira to respond with questions.

"There was someone that was able to learn the flame breathing from Rengoku-san!?!" Mitsuri blurted out quite excited as she was the only other person to pass his training, but has failed to learn the breathing exactly.

"That is quite flamboyant! Very flamboyant indeed!" The sound Hashira responded as he looked up quickly flashing everyone in a smile. Gyomei then rubs his beads as he also looks up. "I heard that Rengoku-sans training was difficult and was believed to never have a successor."

"I bet they arent ready to be a Hashira." Obanai stated as his snake slithered around his neck. This comment got a snort from Shinazugawa as he didn't like the comment. "Got something to say?" Obanai said slightly glared at the taller male. "Of-"

Ubuyashiki chuckled at their comments as his wife next to him smiled, also having her respond to the Hashira. "She is quite nice, but most importantly was the fact that Rengoku-san stated that she was in fact stronger than him with the new Flame Breathing form."

"Ara Ara~ We have another female joining us? Isnt this lovely." Shinobu said, putting on her usual fake smile. "There is no way she could be stronger than Rengoku." Obanai said, getting a little worked up as he was kinda taken aback that someone who he never knew could be stronger than the past flame Hashira.

Uzui looks towards Obanai and then towards the master again. "I also find it hard to believe that this girl is stronger than Rengoku, but that is quite flamboyant! He said putting a little exaggeration into the flamboyant. "

"She gives off a prestigious aura." Gyomei states as he sits taller than the other Hashira getting looks from them. "Ara Ara~ Shinazugawa-san you've been really quiet What is your opinion on all of this?" Shinobu asked as she turned all of the attention to him.

-Sanemis POV-

'How the hell am I going to answer that without telling her she is deaf or the fact that I have the hot-' I paused my thoughts for a second getting hit in the side as I glared them down. I then noticed that it was Uzui. "What do you want, woman magnet." I said in a standoff-ish way.

"Shinobu asked you a question." He stated before looking away to give a thumbs up towards bug-bite. "Shes quiet... I met her a few times when I visited the Rengoku residents." I said, closing my eyes thinking of the horrible father that the three Rengoku's have.

"YOU MET HER?!?" Most of the bunch yelled causing me to flinch. I soon got bombarded with a bunch of questions, but was saved by the master.

"Amane-san, do you mind going to get (Y/n)-san?" Kagaya-sama asked as his wife got up to go get her. 'Well here we go How will this go? I have no idea, but it will be fun to watch.' I thought to myself as I seen Amane-san walk back in the room with two of her children behind holding the hand of (Y/n).