Chapter 33

-(Y/n)’s POV-
I was persuaded to join the boys on the mission as the Kyougoku House wouldn’t take Zenitsu unless I went with him, so I nodded as Uzui seemed to say something to the woman before handing Zenitsu the notepad Tanjiro handed me earlier.

As Zenitsu and I were following the female to the house, I turned around to see Uzui giving me a peace sign before leaving. ‘That was “flashy” of him.’ I thought as we arrived at the Kyougoku House.

After a few minutes of being in the house Zenitsu and I were handed some shamisen which are some musical type thing I believe. I think I saw one at my new estate in one of the empty rooms. I just stared in awe as I seen Zenitsu playing it perfectly. Well… It seemed like he was playing it well… Since I can’t really hear it.

I believe Zenitsu seemed to inform the other girls that I was deaf as I was quite often spacing out as I wasn’t interested in what we were doing. One of the females then poked me, getting my attention as she had something written in some standard cursive handwriting.

“You can sit out since you can’t play, if you want.” That was what the note said, I seemed pretty pissed at this comment as I had pretty damn good memorization as I could remember about four dozen series of numbers in a row before I got bored.

(-(Y/n) has photographic memory.)

I looked at Zenitsu with an annoyed face that I had shown to Uzui earlier that evening and he started to sweat drop. I then grabbed one of the shamisen as I looked at Zenitsu as I stroked one of the strings. This seemed to get his attention as he then stroked the strings like he did before.

After he finished I copied every string he had stroked not caring what is sounded like, but I only did it to prove a point that was capable of doing things that others can as well.

-Zenitsu’s POV-
(Y/n)-chan and I were handed shamisen as we were expecting to learn how to play them during our short time there. I was just so pissed at what that white weazel said about me I easily copied the song that was played as I had good hearing and a taste for music you can say.

“It seems she has good ears. She can play whatever she hears for the first time, whether it is on the shamisen or koto, but I don’t know why the other one is here though.” I woman gossiped as I continued to aggressively play the song.

“I heard the head of the house specifically wanted to buy the two-toned hair girl, but the nice guy that was with them offered to give the blonde girl with us as well.” Another said, “Oh, that could explain it…”

“Oh, wait what are y’all names anyway?” One female asked me and (Y/n)-chan, I answered her immediately, but they were still waiting for (Y/n)-chan to answer. “I’m Zenko…”

They then stared at (Y/n)-chan as they thought she was ignoring them. “What’s wrong with her…” “Yeah, I don’t like her attitude…” Multiple girls said before I decided to speak up. “(Y/n)-chan is deaf.” I stated calmly before I asked if we could excuse ourselves as I saw (Y/n) seemed to be nodding off as she stared off into space.

We got the go ahead to leave before I poked her and handed her the notepad that white weasel handed me earlier. We left the room soon after as we bowed before leaving as I forgot that we were never shown our rooms.

-(Y/n)’s POV-
As I followed Zenitsu to our rooms I looked through the notepad some more to see if I had missed anything important when I flipped to a page. I stopped as I saw a signal that was in the form of a peace sign. ‘Wait! Is this what Uzui was trying to say to me?’ With that thought I read the bottom of the page and saw it said, “Stay alert.”

‘Wow… I didn’t think he was this considerate.’ I thought as I had a simple facial expression until we reached our rooms of the night. I then wrote in the notepad, “Study these just in case.” Before throwing it to Zenitsu as he fearfully caught it. He then read what it said and nodded as he turned the corner leading to his room.

-Tengen’s POV-
I was sitting on one of the rooftops as I was scanning through the crowds as I saw multiple couples leave in and out through the houses. Some would stay, most would leave.

‘Nothing out of the ordinary today. They really aren’t showing their tails.’ I thought as I squatted down on the edge of the roof. I put my hand on my chin as I continued to think some more. ‘I have this bad feeling, but I can’t clearly sense the demon.’

‘It’s like they’re veiled in smoke. They can disguise themselves so well… so plainly… Maybe that demon hangs out around here? This is going to be tricky.’ My mind then went to the worst case scenario as I immediately thought that this may be a uppermoom demon at work.

‘If that’s the case… We may end up flamboyantly killing each other’

-Inosuke’s POV-
I was walking the halls as I hid myself around a corner as I heard a couple brats talking about something. “I wonder if Makio-san is okay…She locked herself in her room and hasn’t come out.”

They talked for a few seconds more as I listened intently to the conversation as I remembered that Makio was Uzui’s wife. With that I continued to stand where I was thinking about what Uzui said to me about my voice.

~Flashback~
“Your voice is too deep, so you absolutely can’t talk. And you completely suck at falsetto, so they would find out you are a guy right away.” Uzui said,
~End Of Flashback~

I suddenly heard a quiet noise from where Makio’s room was and instantly listened from around the corner.

-3rd Person POV-
“Now, answer me. Where did you send those letters too?” The room was dark as the pieces of sash wrapped around the woman's body binding her in place as her mouth was covered. “Now what was your name again?”

Oh that’s right, It’s Makio.” Makio seemed to stared the sash monster down as the demon started talking again. “You will answer me, Makio…”

~~~ ~~~
Hey guys long time no see!
I thought it would be awesome for y'all guys to have photographic memory as it might help describe details to people as well as future missions.

I'm also hoping I'm going through the arcs fast enough as I want to get to the final battle soon. 👀

I have some stuff planned.

I hope y'all enjoy the series as I will be posting the another chapter in just a few minutes. I hope you all have a good day or night. Toodals!!!