Chapter 31

-3rd Person POV-
"The red light district? Never heard of it." Inosuke said before huffing out of his boar mask. Tanjiro and Zenitsu were standing next to him as they looked to the pillar in front and back to their friend.

"Got it? I am god! You are trash!" Uzui yelled, posing his hands into pistols like signs as he continued to praise himself. "First off, get that right into your skulls and screw it there!!"

"I am god!" Uzui continued to say posing with his signature pose. The trio were just too stunned to speak as they just stared at him blankly. 'This guy's bad news...' Zenitsu thought as he was interrupted with Tanjiro raising his hand as he puffed his face.

"What exactly do you rule over as a god?" Tanjiro asked, raising his hands up and down. Zenitsu just looked mortified of what he got into as he continued to think negatively. 'This guys unbelievable...'

Uzui crossed his arms as he nodded his head. "Nice question. I have high hopes for you." With this thought Zenitsu thought of something else. 'It's a dumb question. Don't have high hopes....'

"I am the god who rules over flamboyance.. The god of the festivities."

-Zenitsu POV-
'He's a moron... He rules over morons, no doubt...' I thought as Inosuke proudly introduced himself. "I am king of the mountains! Nice to meet you, god of festivities!" Inosuke yelled, putting his hands on his hips.

We all just stared at Inosuke in disbelief as the stupid white haired guy started talking. "What're you talking about... You're just disgusting"

I held a shocked face thinking very badly about this self centered no brain. 'And YOU'RE disgusted!' I thought looking really annoyed as he continued to give Inosuke weird looks saying, "Eww..."

'As someone who lives in the same dimension as them, this just feels unpleasant...' Before I could say something, the person who goes as god pointed to me and Tanjiro. "The wisteria house is on the way to the flower district. We'll get prepared for the mission there... Follow me!"

Suddenly my ears started to ring loudly as something seemed to be behind us. I looked over to Tanjiro as he seemed to pick up something as well. I looked over to the "god" as he was also looking in the direction of the sound.

Before we could react by drawing our katanas, Tanjiro started jogging yelling something. "(Y/N)-SAN!" He then hugged a female that was at our reflex training, and we all relaxed. "Why is she here?" Inosuke asked, looking over to the two before looking at me.

I made the 'I don't know' sound before asking the same thing to the pillar next to me feeling slightly glad a female was in the area.

"Oh! I didn't think she would get here this fast. I had my kasugai ready to tell her where we would meet, but I guess that isn't needed now..." Uzui said, before watching the female and Tanjiro walk back to us.

Tanjiro seemed to have catched her up on what we were told as she had written, "I'm ready." on a piece of paper. Upon reading that paper Uzui gave a thumbs up before disappearing in thin air. 'I- how the hell!'

"HUH!?! HE'S GONE!!!" I yelled as we panicked before seeing (Y/n) run forward. I looked ahead of where she was going, seeing Uzui way ahead of her. After a second or two of us running after the two I yelled. "WHOA!! THEY'RE SO FAR AWAY!! THEY LOOKS AS SMALL AS A SESAME SEED!!!"

"So this is the power of the festival god and flame girl...!! Inosuke yelled, running with his hands slightly behind him before swaying his arms back and forth. "No, that guy is the pillar Uzui Tengen-san, and Mr. Rengoku's sister (Y/n)-san." Tanjiro corrected before we chased after them for what felt like hours.