Chapter 36

-Inosuke’s POV-
“MONSTER! MONSTER!” A woman yelled as two other women were next to her. “What? What’s wrong?” “SOME BOAR MONSTER IS BREAKING THE CEILING AND THE FLOOR!!” “Huh?”

“GUAHAHAHAHA! I FOUND THE HOLE TO THE DEMON’S NEST! I’M FEELING THE TINGLES. THERE’S A DEMON HERE!” I yelled as I held my swords up in the air. “Prepare yourself!”

With that being said I jumped head first into the hole to see that only my head would fit in, so I pulled my head back out. “HAHAHA! How naive! Nothing can withstand the great Inosuke!”

I started to dislocate my joints as I continued to yell as a woman stood terrified above me. “I am the man who can dislodge every joint in his body! So basically if I can get my head in there, I can go anywhere! GUHAHAHA!”

I crawled through the tight space ready for anything to fight as I entered a huge cavern. I was shocked as I saw cloth scattered on the walls and people like designs. ‘Human patterned cloth? What the hell?’ I looked around as I was looking for anything moving. ‘No this sensation… These are living beings!’

I started to relocate my shoulders, looking around the room cautiously trying to spot anything out of the ordinary, seeing if I could find (Y/n), Monitsu, or Uzui’s wives. ‘So the demons sealing the woman it catches inside the band type thing…’

‘So then it can eat them whenever it likes…’ I look to the left of me seeing Monitsu in the band next to me. “Hm?” “What is this guy doing?” I asked aloud, but as soon as I did that the demon started moving and started to talk to me.

“And what’re you doing? You’re going into someone else’s storage house. Dirty. So dirty…” The demon spoke as it appeared itself as a huge piece of cloth. “Dirty… Stinky… Maggot!” It yelled at me as I thought of it as a ‘dirty worm.’

I started fighting the demon, swinging unpredictably as I breathed aggressively through my nose. “You keep squirming and squirming! You’re just a gross maggot sash!” I yelled, slicing through the sashes that came after me.

The sashes came after me pretty slowly, so they were quite easy to dodge, so I decided to brag about myself to it. “You move too slow! Looks like someone got too greedy and captured too many humans!” “You fight like a fat maggot!You are no match for the great Inoskue! Get your act together, then come at me again!”

I slash at one of the slashes wearing the weird human design and a human started to come out of it. ‘Eww that’s weird…’ I thought as I continued to fight the stupid maggot of a demon.

“RAAAGH!!” I tried slashing through the maggots neck, but I couldn’t. ‘I can’t cut it. Is it because it is squirming?’ ‘Breath of the Beast : Six Fang Jagged Gnaw!!

“There is no point in cutting me since I ain’t the real body. I can immediately regain the strength I lost from getting hit by you.” As the demon maggot was saying this, it started going after the humans behind me again. ‘Crap! I have to fight this thing and protect the humans!’

I then saw a kunai fly across the cavern hitting the sash going for the humans saving them for now. When I went to look for who it was, I seen it was two girls with more kunais in their hands.

“Maggot sash huh? Couldn’t have put it better myself!” One with blonde stands said while the other one looked shy but she said something as well. “That thing is gross. Are you alright? I’m telling Tengen-sama!” She said holding the kunai close to her.

“We’ll back you up so good luck there boar head!” The blonde stranded girl said, before I started focusing on the fight again, but not before asking, “Who the hell are you guys?!?” The more shyish one then said, “We’re Uzui’s wives! But I can’t fight very well! So don’t expect too much from me!”

With her saying that the other girl hit the other saying, “Suma! Stop acting like a weakling!” The girl known as Suma then said, “But but Makio-san, you know I am just a worthless loser right!? And I got captured right away!

“I can’t protect all these captured  people! I’m probably going to be the first to die!!” Suddenly the demon started attacking us again. “THAT ASS! THAT’S NOT THE REAL BODY! IF THAT’S THE CASE, THEN THIS FIGHT IS NEVER GOING TO END!” I yelled aloud so the others can know what I am thinking as well.

Suddenly Monitsu appeared next to me and slashed all the sashes next to us as he was asleep. “You should just stay asleep forever, man.” I stated bluntly as Uzui’s wives started talking as I overheard them.

“Is that kid from the demon brigade too?” “Why do they look so ridiculous?” “I have no idea?” Suddenly the roof came in and smoke and rubble came falling down. “What the-” I asked as I felt wind enter the cavern.

Uzui appeared through the smoke and held his blade up and in a flash he slashed all the sashes, surprising all of us. “Tengen-sama…” Makio said, as I stood next to her. “Makio… Suma… Sorry for being late… Time to put on a real flamboyant show.”

-3rd Person POV-
Uzui then patted Suma and Makio on the head before turning to them and saying. “Looks like you girls did a flamboyant job here. I knew you girls could do it.” Tears filled the girls eyes and Suma started bawling and grabbed a hold of Uzui’s shirt.

“HEEEY, BASTARD OF THE FESTIVALS! THE MAGGOT SASH DISAPPEARED INTO THE HOLES AND ESCAPED!” Inosuke yelled at the pillar, getting an angry response in return. “SHUT UP!! WE SAVED ALL OF THE CAPTURED PEOPLE, SO IT’S FINE! AND TALK TO ME AFTER YOU FINISH SINGING MY PAISES FIRST!!”

"Tengen-sama, we should pursue them quickly or the damage could spread!” Makio said to Uzui as he agreed, but not before pointing to the two Kanoes. “First off, where’s (Y/n)?” Inosuke looked at the pillar confused before realizing that she wasn’t there with them.

“AHH! SHE AIN'T WITH US!?!” He yelled putting his hands to his boar mask as Zenitsu commented. “I haven’t seen her since we ran into that demon and passed out. *snore* ”

“I hope she’s okay!” Inosuke yelled as he ran around the cavern looking for her. “She will be fine… She is a pillar after all.”

~~~ ~~~
Where do you think (Y/n)-chan is at as she is currently missing? Do y'all think she's okay? How bad are her injuries? 👀
I wanna know what y'all think.

I hope y'all have a good day or night. Toodals!