40K Chapter

"What are y'all doing?" Shinjuro asked, looking uninterested trying to see if he could pull up a conversation. "Nothing-" Uzui started before Suma interrupted him. "We're betting on how long it will take till (Y/n)-san gets pregnant." Suma said with a pure smile of joy not noticing this is (Y/n)'s father that asked before she turned around. "Oh..." She said, making eye contact with Shinjuro.

"Well... That was not what I was expecting to hear... But imma guess 5 months 17 days." Shinjuro guessed still holding the picture of his wife. "What will the winner get? Are we going by who is closest?" Shinjuro asked again before noticing the family in front of him.

"I'm surprised he didn't kill us.." Makio said shocked before turning to Uzui. "Imma treat them to sake!" He said with a smile on his face as to who would reject that. "OH your on!" His wives said as Shinjuro left with a thumbs up.

~~~ ~~~

-Author's POV-
It has been a few months since the wedding between the two Shinazugawa's, yet it felt as if it had been a few days. (It's been 6 ½ months :D) The couple had some sweet days and nights out as they are still trying to get used to not having to bring their katanas with them all the time at night, and yet they have some laughs about it every time the other does this.

The Uzui family have been doing well as they have just been giggling about the bet they all had made together as well as Shinjuro... unintendedly... Shinjuro and Senuro have gotten on better terms as they can have regular conversations without making them awkward. The butterfly mansion has been a lot quieter since the war is over since there has been a lot less injuries.

Tanjiro and Kanao have been getting closer ever since the wedding as well as Zenitsu and Nezuko. While there's Inosuke who is kinda unknowing third wheeling until Aoi drags him away forcing him to help her with chores around the mansion. But everyone knows that they like each other, but they are just waiting for them to realize it.

(This takes place around the second week of November.)

-(Y/n)'s POV-
It has been a few nights since we had gotten back from me and Sanemi's vacation from the others, and I have been so happy as we have been married a few months ago. Moki has moved out ever since she mentioned dating this man. She says she has dated him for a while now and has been friends with him for a few months before then.

I started sitting up in bed as I started to feel queasy, so I ran to the bathroom and forgot to put on my ear pieces, so I didn't know how loud I actually was. I got to the bathroom and sunk over the toilet before throwing up a few times. 'GOD why does this feel worse every time. Ughhh...' I thought as someone put their hand on scaring me and I swung at the person's face.

The person grabbed my wrist instinctually, but as I looked up I immediately felt guilty feeling tears in my eyes. It was Sanemi... He had a look of shock before he seemed to laugh a little at me better hugging me. *Still got your reflexes I see.* Sanemi signed with a smile as he put his hand on my shoulder again before tilting his head to the side, looking past me.

'What is he looking at?' I thought before I saw that he had my hearing aids in his hands. Sanemi saw what I was looking at before handing them to me. I was about to grab them but I started to throw up again. Sanemi then pulled my hair back as he sat beside me criss-cross beside me. I just sat there for a second before looking up to the love of my life smiling with a worried expression.

I put in my ear pieces before looking up to him again. I then got a cold chill as I was sitting on the floor with shorts and a t-shirt. "You cold? You okay?" I smiled as I felt my forehead. "Y-yeah.. I think I just got a cold.." Sameni moved my hand, feeling it for me. "Welp back to bed for you then." He says pulling me into his lap before wrapping his arms under my knees and behind my back.