Chapter 19

-3rd Person POV-
The room was quiet as Tanjiro was trying to predict weather (Y/n) was going to go, but (Y/n) suddenly ran to the left past Kanao and Aoi.

“Wow she’s fast!” Inosuke said completely wowed, as he watched Tanjiro toss himself around trying to tag her. All you could hear for the next few minutes was the pitter patter of feet and sandals on the floor.

You could tell it was becoming more of a workout because beads of sweat was starting to fall from the two as (Y/n) would twist and turn her body in inhuman ways showing her flexibility to the limit.

There were a few times when Tanjiro got close to tagging the Hashira, but she would dodge him at the last minute. There was a second where (Y/n) had tripped on the floor, and (Y/n) was very close to the wall.

If she were to go left or right she would get tagged, so she ran into the wall putting her right foot on the wall and flipped over Tanjiro getting away from him. While (Y/n) flipped over Tanjiro, Tanjiro didn’t pay attention to where he was going and hit the wall face first.

“Ow!” The three butterfly girls said in sync as they held their foreheads. "I didn't know (Y/n) was working with the brats that went with Rengoku. Kyojuro I mean…" Shinazugawa said shyly at the end.

"Eep! When did you get here?!?" Zenitsu practically yelled pointing toward the scared man.

"Huh?" Shinazugawa said dangerously as Shinobu also entered the room soon after. "Ara ara~ Shinazugawa Play nice." Shinobu said, smacking him in the back of the head.

Shinazugawa growls under his breath as (Y/n) finally takes notice and runs towards him, jumping on him.

-Sanemi's POV-
“ *groans* I got to go see them. I have to hand (Y/n) her katana before I have to go on my mission.” I said to her as Shinobu gave me the location of where they were, and with Shinobu following slowly behind.

I finally reach the door to the room and slide it open to see Tanjiro chasing (Y/n) around the room. I was about to interrupt after she fell, but she ran up the wall a little ways and flipped over the brat.

And the best part was the fact that the demon hiding brat face planted into the wall. I snorted, trying to hide my laughter, before introducing myself to the room.

But I just couldn't help but stare at how limble (Y/n) was by deflecting and avoiding attacks. 'I wanna train with her one day.' I thought to myself and stopped gawking.

"I didn't know (Y/n) was working with the brats that went with Rengoku. Kyojuro I mean…" I said shyly, fixing who I was talking about.

"Eep! When did you get here?!?" The yellowed headed coward practically yelled pointing towards me.

'Who the hell are you pointing at.' I thought with a tick more on my forehead.

"Huh?" I said dangerously as Shinobu also entered the room. "Ara ara~ Shinazugawa Play nice." Shinobu said, smacking me in the back of the head.

I growl under my breath as (Y/n) finally takes notice that I am here. She then started running toward me and jumped into a hug taking me by surprise.

I almost fell to the floor but stood my ground as she pulled away and signed, *Since when were you up, sleepyhead?* She smirked wide, before I signed with my head lowered. °Run…°

It took her a second to process and she sweat dropped as I chased her around the room. It wasn't like earlier when she was going easy, this was serious, (Y/n) probably thought I was gonna stab her.

I could feel the breeze of us running around the room and the shift of pressure as we would suddenly appear in random spots in the room surprising the brat trio. I could feel their eyes on us, but all I wanted was to tag (Y/n) to show that I was faster.

I could hear her ever so sharp breaths as she tried to use the same trick on me that she did on the rock head, but I didn't run into the wall.

"They're acting like children…" Shinobu sighed, as she clapped her hands asking for us to stop.

In this time (Y/n) however flipped and stepped on my back, launching herself a good foot or two, but I grabbed her foot.

She also hit her head on the floor, but I held her in the air and kinda dropped her, but it was a worse fall than if I didn't hold her there for a second.

I laughed as I got to see her face. It was a mixture of surprise, excitement, and joy. She seemed to have fun. I was glad.

Aoi came up behind me and handed me a bento. "Stop gawking at the new girl, it's creepy." She joked before walking away to Bug Face's tsuguko.

~~~ ~~~
Thank you all so much for all of the support. This really means a lot to me and I enjoy updating these chapters knowing that y'all like them.

We are almost at 9k, thank you very much.
I hope y'all have a good rest of y'all day.
Toodals!