Chapter 65

-Tanjiro's POV-
Me and Giyuu-san were shocked by (Y/n)'s physical prowess as she dashed way ahead of us once she heard the news. Giyuu and I were also in a rush and running at full speed, but (Y/n) just seemed to be faster. 'Come on, Make it!' My eyes burning as the wind pressed against my face.

I could smell the stress and tension coming from the water pillar in front of me, it was so overwhelming that I had to look away to catch a different scent. 'Don't let those thoughts be cut off!' I said to myself as I put a hand on the guard of my blade.

-Sanemi's POV-
During the meeting a couple weeks ago, (Y/n) brought up a point that I was about to mention upon the well being of the master. *We should at least have two pillars guarding Oyakata-sama at minimum..* She signed, getting a few of our attention. A few of the other hashiras started to learn brief signs so they could somewhat talk to (Y/n), and so, they saw how she signed *Oyakata-sama.*

Gyomei, feeling left out, asked, "What did she say?" He asked, rubbing his hands together while holding onto his prayer beads as tears streamed down his face. "She suggested we should have two pillars guarding Oyakata-sama at minimum." I spoke up before Mitsuri could, getting a slight glare from snake boi.

"Can't you do something about this, Himejima-san?" Shinobu asks with a worried smile. Gyomei stayed quiet for a second before replying to our questions. "Impossible…" We all stared at the man we all respected and loved waiting for an answer. "I became a pillar when I was nineteen, and I have been asking him for eight straight years."

He stopped talking for a second before speaking again. "But he refuses to budge." Mitsuri gave off a worried expression as she wanted to say something but decided now wasn't the best time. "He insists that someone as strong as a pillar shouldn't be wasted on the likes of him. It's a problem…"

I hummed, giving an unapproving nod before looking over to the short pillar as she had something to say. "I heard that the heads of the Ubuyashiki family have never had a bodyguard throughout history…"

I came back to reality as I was coming up on the mansion. I was going to panic, not thinking straight, running full speed ahead not caring what kind of problems I'd be facing. 'Oyakata-sama, Oyakata-sama!' I thought, getting closer, 'I see it!! The mansion!!' beats a sweats try to run down my face as I got closer running past the trees. 'It's okay. I'll make it. I'll make-'

I saw that somebody ran ahead of me but I didn't think too much of it as my full attention was on the estate that had exploded. I started disbelief before looking over to my left to see that (Y/n) was ahead of me as well. She seemed to get hit by the explosion but just by a little, as she had only stumbled back a little bit.

A put of anger started to rise as I continued running forward toward the mansion as I heard the battle of combat commence, but not before checking slightly if (Y/n) was okay. She had a slight burn on her left side but other than that, she looked okay. I entered the fight as I saw Gyomei flailing his chain and axe toward the demon's head.

"YOU BIIITCHH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OTAKATA-SAMA!!" I yelled as the other pillar started to enter the battle from the trees. "It's Muzan!! Kibutsuji Muzan!! This guy won't die even if you cut off his head!!" Himejima yelled, catching all of our attention. 'It's him!!' I thought, in a state of shock.

-(Y/n)'s POV-
All of us were preparing for an attack upon the demon king before we were transported into this alternate place, shocking all of us, as none of us had proper footing as we were starting to fall. I looked around the room analyzing how many doors and walls in rooms there were, also recognizing the fact that there was fire everywhere.

Sanemi, Shinobu, and I were all sent to her own place as the others were placed with a partner, but I didn't have time to see who went with who. 'This is bad! This is bad! I can see them talking but I can't hear shit! I'm so goddamn useless!!' I thought to myself as I continued to fall down the shaft.

The shaft seemed to continue going on forever, so I swung my body weight into the side wall knocking into a different room. 'Where the hell am I?!' I thought, being on guard as there were a bunch of demons.. I slayed them all easily until I got the familiar sense of someone…

I saw a glimpse of pink running past a few of the doors. Without thinking I sprinted after it thinking of another demon. 'Come back here you scum!' I thought, tears threatening to fall as it slightly stained my haori. Suddenly the demon turned around shocking me, and I stood my ground as I stopped moving. It was a stalemate for a little bit as I got to look at his features.

Another demon came behind me and tried to attack me, instead of turning around to look at it, I just waved my sword, slashing his neck clean off. I did have a lot of practice with the other hashiras. Moving boulders with Gyomei, leveling up my swordsmanship with Obanai, improving my hellish flexibility with Mitsuri, working on quick movement speed with Muichiro, stamina training with Tengen, sparring training with Tomioka, and getting the hell beat out of me by Sanemi.

They all helped me a lot, I will admit, it was fun… I just wish I had more time training. I have to look into this demon's eyes ahead of me.. 'Upper moon three..' The grip on my blade got tighter, then I noticed who this man was. 'This was the demon that killed Kyojuro. My brother…'

The tears that were threatening this spill started going like waterworks. 'MY BROTHER!!'

~~~ ~~~
This is the start of the second day of me writing all these chapters. Not going to lie this is taking me longer than I thought I would. 😂

I ended up riding six chapters yesterday, and so far, four chapters today. But it's only like 7: 00pm it's almost definitely making more chapters. I'm bedtime so wack right now though. 😅🤣

I usually go to bed at like 12:00. I know it's bad, but like, you'll get plenty of chapters to read. 👀

Anyways I'm going to let you read the other chapters now. I hope you have a good day or night and I'll see you all next time. Toodals!