Chapter 76

-Tomioka’s POV-
(Y/n) got hit again but it wasn't against one of the blades. It was one of the whips as it hit her in the shin and the ankle. She seemed to be immobile for that as she couldn't get back up. 'Two pillars down.'

'You can still do this!! Pull yourself together!! You are the water pillar. Fight without shame until the very end!!' I thought as I was upside down as I had just finished the third form. 'Breath Of The Water: Third Form: Dance Of The Swift Current.'
~~~ ~~~

-Sanemi's POV-
The poison continued to spread until this cat jumped in the air, shocking all of us. But whatever came out of his backpack I got hit as I yelled, "Fuck!" Thinking that it was something Muzan had planned. ‘I can’t go down like this! We already lost two pillars trying to fight him! (Y/n) barely got to have any action, but I don’t blame her for backing out so early. Her ankles were sliced, I was surprised she was able to move that far and that fast.’

That idea was thrown out the window as the demon king attacked the cat. I was intrigued that the poison started spreading and it started to heal. "Ohhhh?" My reaction time got faster as I was able to dodge the many of the swift attacks.

"I have no idea what the fuck just happened, but a stray cat just saved my ass!" I yelled confirming that whatever was in that shot had saved us. It must have been an antidote from that demon woman and boy.

As another attack came I slightly got struck as my haori started getting torn into pieces. I took notice as Obanai's blade started to shine as well. Suddenly Muzan's arm kept getting cut off, which surprised a lot of us at first, and then it happened again.

Suddenly the boar head, yellow headed brat, and Kocho's tsuguko appeared. "Ahhh! I hate this!!" "Ow! You little maggot!" We were surprised as Gyomei yelled out to the lot of them. "You guys are alive!?!" It seemed to get on the boar head's nerves as he yelled. "Like hell I die, dumbass!! I got a bunch of these paper things too!"

The brat seemed to be out of range as he continued talking about how special these papers were. "I picked up a whole lot of these, so no matter how many you cut, I got a ton! Your attacks are-" he got interrupted as Muzan sent an attack towards him. "Stop pointlessly talking!!"

Straight after Muzan did that Obanai used his serpent breathing to cut off both of the demon's arms, surprising the man as it took longer to regenerate. "Slow! So when Muzan gets cut by a red blade, even his regeneration starts slowing down!!"

Are y'all flooding everybody else with this knowledge. Gyomei then had an idea of striking his weapon together, turning his blade red as well. I turned over saying the doom and gloom water pillar assisting us before I came over and charged him.

"Tomioka!! Take this!" I yelled, yet as our blades collided, our swords started to heat up as it started to turn red. We then got informed by a messenger pro that we had one hour and 3 minutes left until dawn. I grinned as I yelled, "More than enough time. We'll shred you into tiny pieces!!"

The battle went on for a couple more minutes before Gyomei managed to take off a chunk of the demon's neck. As I was running around I noticed a spot full of those little papers, I reached over and grabbed one as I stuck it onto my head.

Once I did that I was able to see and hear what the other brats were doing. 'I get it now! Those of us wearing a seal can see each other! Cool I'll use anything I can!' I thought, granny ear to ear as I used my seventh form. 'Breath Of The Wind: Seventh Form: Gale Sudden Gusts.'

The demon King then suddenly did one powerful large scale attack send me flying into a wall of a concrete building, knocking me unconscious.

-(Y/n)'s POV-
Don't know how long I have been unconscious but when I woke up the only thing I saw was an unconscious Tanjiro, a white and black-headed demon, and two young demon slayers. I didn't kill the demon immediately as I noticed it was trying to help Tanjiro.

'Must be Tamayo's assistant..' I thought before almost blacking out, but I kept my eyes open as I leaned forward catching the attention of the other two. I noticed I was laying on one of the demon slayer laps as my wounds seemed to get taken care of.

*What happened?* I signed as I tried to get up onto my feet but failed as I fell forward. I didn't hit the ground hard as the demon caught me, but did smack me in the back of the head for getting up. 'I guess I deserve that… Is Sanemi okay!?'

I thought, turning in every direction, looking around for anything different in my surroundings. 'Dammit!' I thought until I saw most of the hashiras down. But this time when I got up I didn't fall as I rushed over to see where everybody was.

Gyomei was by himself in a wall as his leg was chopped off. Obanai seemed to be half hanging out of a wall as he was unconscious too. Tomioka was on the ground as rubble covered him as his sword arm was cut off. 'What the hell happened? And where is Sanemi!?'

I thought before seeing some rocks fall from a higher place. When I looked up I saw the wind pillar's feet hanging out of the wall up on the second story. Zenitsu and Inosuke don't seem to be in good shape either as they are both unconscious. As well as one of the most days swords being broken.

I looked over to Muzan as he was heading for Kanao as she was the only other demon slayer conscious. One of the demon slayers started running for Muzan as he swung his arm up in the air ready to attack and kill Kanao.

I was about to dash my way over there but somebody seemed to beat me to it. It looks like flame breathing but it wasn't. I remember this breathing style from anywhere. It belongs to Tanjiro, but he told me he learned it from somewhere else. He said it was passed on them.