Chapter 48 : Kei

Season 2 : Chapter 15

"Good evening Karuizawa."

"A-ayanokouji?! W-what are y-you doing h-here?!"

Karuizawa Kei, the girlfriend of the people's person of Class-D Hirata Yosuke, the so-called 'Leader' of the certain group of girls at the moment for some reason was a sobbing mess.

Immediately her eyes widened in shock at the sudden presence as she hurriedly tried to fix her dishevelled hair.

"I think that question should be asked by me. What are you doing here?"

Kiyotaka slightly narrowed his eyes at her as Karuizawa immediately looked away nervously.

Her expression turned from confused to alarmed within a second.

"M-me? I-I was just here to admire the v-view, y'know? T-the others said that from over here you can see the whole campus, b-but it seems that the door is closed. How d-disappointing, haha."

'That's a lie. Her eyes are moving all over the place. Not a single time did she make any eye contact with me. She is fidgeting everywhere.'

"Then what's with that red look in your eyes? You look like you've been crying."

Kiyotaka pointed towards her eyes as she immediately gasped to herself before forcefully rubbing her face to erase any trace of tears from it.

"I-I was n-not crying! W-what a-are you trying to say?! T-that I-I'm some sort of crybaby?! Before that, why are you here? A-are you stalking me? D-don't you h-have your g-girlfriend to spend time with?!

Karuizawa once again tried to feign confidence by counterasking Kiyotaka a question, who just sighed at her actions.

'Her breathing is all over the place. She cannot say a single sentence without stuttering to herself. I guess I understand why she is so scared at the moment. Her secret being caught by none other than the person who forced himself as their leader. I need to calm her down first, before asking her some questions.'

Sighing to himself, Kiyotaka sat down beside her, Karuizawa immediately recoiled from his body in fear, an observation that Kiyotaka noted in his head.

He then took out a bottle of water from his bag before giving it to a confused Karuizawa.

"Drink the water. You are close to hyperventilating. I already have enough experience with those, I don't want to see you in the same state as well.

Also, I didn't drink the water by touching the mouth of it, so don't worry about any indirect kiss or something. "

"Heh?! That's what you are concerned about?! How gross."

Her retort made Kiyotaka hum to her words as she slowly but cautiously opened the lid of the bottle, before drinking it.

'At least she didn't stutter this time. Acceptable.'

Kiyotaka then took out 2 pieces of Sandwich and offered one to her.

"Want one? It's pretty good."

"N-no I'm fine."

Immediately her stomach growled as a pink blush of embarrassment adorned her cheeks, while she noticed Kiyotaka sending an amused stare at her, making her feel annoyed.

"D-don't stare at me."

"But you look funny. I never thought that I would see the ever strong Karuizawa Kei so embarrassed and shy. Still dont want one? I'm offering you the Limited Edition Sandwich made by none other than The Horikita Suzune. If you reject it, quiet frankly, you are missing out."