Chapter 51 : Failure

Season 2  :  Chapter 18

"So....what do you want with me, Mr. Vice President?"

Kiyotaka quietly took a sip of the coffee he was drinking while addressing the boy who was sitting right infront of him. Nagumo however shrugged his shoulders with a sly smile on his face.

"Nothing too important to be honest. I just wanted to get acquainted with a fellow colleague of mine."

"That's a lie. Even though we only had one conversation, I already have the idea that all you can do is manipulate everyone you see."

Horikita immediately glared at him like an annoyed cat while shifting closer towards the sitting figure of Ayanokouji like a protective lioness protecting her cub.

Asahina immediately chuckled at Horikita's words before lightly slapping Nagumo's back.

"It seems like she immediately figured out your actions in just one conversation,  Miyabi. Little sister already is impressing me more than her elder brother."

Although Horikita didn't like the brown haired senpai infront of her, she couldn't help but blush at the compliment she recieved.

Nagumo however frowned at Horikita for a second before looking at Asahina with an irritated smirk.

"Now now Nazuna, I don't think it's a good idea to compare Horikita-senpai with his cute little imouto.. After all, one of the two is the Student Council President, while the other is a student of Class-D. There are levels to this. So comparing Suzune-chan with the person whose shadow she is trying to chase is quite humiliating for Horikita-senpai isn't it?"

Horikita clicked her tongue in annoyance as Kiyotaka immediately glanced at the smug Vice President who was smugly smirking to himself, enjoying putting the little sister in her place.

'This guy.....He is trying to provoke and annoy Horikita, so that she loses her composure and shows him her weakness.'

"I advice you to stop talking so rudely with my friend, Nagumo-Senpai. If you don't, then I'd be forced to leave this conversation and walk away."

"I was not trying to be rude to her, Ayanokouji. However if you get offended by my words, then I truly am sorry, Suzune-chan."

"Don't you dare call me by my first name. Hearing it come out of your mouth disgusts me."