Prologue Cont.

Then he hurried back inside to grab the rest of the things needed.

"Before you leave, help me get Luna's old clothes on the body, and grab that bucket of bloody water."

They hurried outside to the funeral pyre that they had made up. Timothy laid the body on top of the pyre and grabbed the bucket of bloody water from Damien and splashed it over the body.

"That's old blood from cleaning the Luna, If I use it then the body will smell more like the Luna."

Damien nodded.

"Grab the bag out of my office and drive like the wind, my friend. My brother Gears is in Texas, he will take her in just make sure you give him the letter in the bag."

Damien nodded and ran to the clinic, grabbed the bag, and then hopped in the car and drove off. Timothy set the body on fire beginning with the face and began looking at his watch. Twenty minutes passed when he heard a crash and a howl, then Benjamin came crashing over to the Pyre.

"What is it Alpha?"

Timothy knew exactly what it was, Benjamin had felt Carina leave but didn't realize that it was the distance he was feeling he thought it was her death.

"She is gone."

Benjamin blurted out.

"Yes Alpha, I told you, you killed her she is gone. Humans are fragile, especially when you do to them what you did to her, they won't survive."

Benjamin nodded as tears coursed down his face. He was in pain but refused to admit that Carina dying would cause him to hurt so badly. He felt like his soul was ripped from his body then he fell to his knees in front of the pyre and watched as his mate's body burned.

"Oh by the way Alpha the pup didn't make it either. I'm sorry he was too premature for me to save him."

Benjamin's head whipped around.

"Pup? What pup?"

Timothy looked at Benjamin in shock.

"The Luna was six weeks pregnant. It would have been a boy."

Benjamin shot forward and jerked Timothy up by his neck.

"You're lying."

He shouted.

"No, Alpha."

Timothy gasped for breath.

"All the documents are in the clinic."