My Uncle Was a Biker

"While you were out cold I hope you don't mind that I got your phone out. You didn't have a lock on it so I called some of your brothers to let them know that you were here." 

Comanche wondered how she knew who to call when her next words made everything clear.

"I saw the name of your Motorcycle club, Death's Reapers on the back of your vest, and you had that name next to some of the guys in your phone. Don't worry I didn't go through your phone past looking for someone to call. I couldn't find a number for your wife or girlfriend, the few women's names in your phone said that they would tell their husbands and that I should call someone named Charlie Blue or Trig." 

Comanche nodded he didn't have a girlfriend or a wife, as a matter of fact, the only family he did have were his bike brothers and their families.

"I don't have a wife or girlfriend, but I appreciate you calling my brothers." 

Jada smiled not knowing why the no wife or girlfriend information pleased her so much. 

"I took your motorcycle vest as well and put it next to your stuff. I removed it when they knocked you out, they wanted to cut it off. My uncle was a biker and, I remember my uncle would have killed anyone who touched his vest other than one of his bike brothers. I know I'm not a bike brother, but I didn't think you would mind if it came down to me taking it, or them cutting it off." 

Jada went silent she knew that she was rambling, something she did whenever she was nervous. Comanche smiled, he was shocked that she was sweet enough to do that for him, she was taking care of him as if she was truly his wife. The notion that someone cared for him made him feel good, especially this beautiful butterfly. He wanted to keep her in his arms, maybe get to know her better while he was recovering. 

"Thank you I appreciate it, I really do. What time is it?" 

Jada looked at her phone. 

"It's ten o'clock in the morning. You have been in here for approximately two hours, I hope your brothers are going to be here soon to help take care of you. When they get here I will head home, I have a three-hour drive back to Baltimore."