Biker Whore

Everyone turned expectantly to Zander and Zane. Zander starts to explain his voice sounded more gravely than Zane's so he only spoke when necessary. 

"Zane and I were signing with Jada, at the same time pouring juice down her throat. It shocked us both that not only did she not drink alcohol, but she also didn't drink soda." 

Charlie Blue leaned forward. 

"Wait she does sign language?" 

Both of the twins nodded.

"She also speaks Spanish and French."

Charlie Blue turned to Comanche who was sitting next to him.

 "Comanche my boy, please screw up so I can take this delightful flower off of your hands?"

Comanche growled in warning to Charlie Blue, and everyone laughed. They knew that Comanche really liked Jada and that he wouldn't hesitate to fight for her the way he wouldn't fight for any other. Trigg held a hand up for everyone to quiet down, then he looked at the twins, trying and failing to hold in the grin that crossed his face. 

"Continue." 

Zane nodded, this time taking up where his brother left off. 

"So, Jada said that she had to go to the bathroom, we walked her over to the bathroom and waited. Some guy pulled Zander to the side, which we now know was a ploy by this man's friends to get to Jada. He and Zander start to argue, I run over to help Zander, and as soon as I do I hear someone yell 'So, you can run around with these bikers but you can't even talk to an ordinary guy. What are you a biker whore?' I turn at the words and I see Jada trying to get past the man, but he grabbed her arm, and yelled: 'Hey I'm talking to you, don't walk away from me, whore.' By then I'm halfway to them when he throws his drink onto Jada and she slaps him and tries to walk away again."