Changed Her Mind

Comanche was standing there nervously waiting for Jada to show up, he turned to Charlie Blue and whispered. 

"What if she doesn't show up? What if she's changed her mind?" 

Charlie Blue clapped Comanche on the shoulder and just laughed and shook his head. He knew that Comanche was nervous the boy hadn't stopped pacing and worrying all morning. Then he heard the music start and immediately made Comanche turn around. Comanche looked at the door and saw Josiah and Jackson walking down the aisle both with a pillow in their hands. Then a little girl throwing flowers on the ground and the bridesmaids after. Finally, Zander and Zane came out with Jada standing in between them. The twins both stood up as Jada's father because she didn't have any parents to walk her down the aisle.

Because they both kept arguing over who was going to walk her down the aisle for three weeks straight. Jada just finally told them that they would both walk her down the aisle. That finally shut the two men up and made everyone's lives that much easier. Comanche had chosen Charlie Blue to be his best man, Chino, Edge, Lucifer, Viper, and Dom to be his groomsmen. Jada had chosen Sister to be her matron of honor. And, Kyran to be her maid of honor since Jada had found out that Kyran was one of her liaisons here in New York with the Domestic Violence group that they both work for. Her other bridesmaids were Beth and Piper the two women who looked out for her that night she was hit, as well as Candy and Tricia two of her coworkers with the domestic violence group she ran in Maryland

Jada found out that she could keep her job as a Domestic Violence Advocate for Breath of Life, she could always transfer to their New York office. Rick Jada's ex was eventually arrested again and was going to be sentenced to three years in prison for assault, stalking, and violating the restraining order that Jada had against him. But he disappeared before he could be convicted, and later turned up dead in New Jersey. Jada had her suspicions and when she questioned Comanche, he pretended to not know anything about it. But because Jada had no proof, she couldn't accuse him of lying to her. But she didn't care anyway she didn't shed any tears over Rick's death.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

Jada and Comanche kissed and both of them ran to the front of the church. Jada got outside and immediately threw the bouquet then Kieran and Piper ran up to her and unhooked her skirt to show a pair of white pants underneath. Comanche reached over and Charlie Blue passed him his Death Reapers vest which he threw on over his tux. He then grabbed another smaller vest and put it on Jada, it read property of Comanche on the back. The two immediately ran and got on Comanche's bike and rode off into the sunset, The cans tied to a just married sign on the back of Comanche's bike clanged along the way.

The end.