Sedative

"Now, this whole time, she keeps trying to walk away, she never once puts her hands on this man until he throws his drink at her. And, she told us in advance what's going on so, I hold her in no-fault." 

Trigg and the rest of the group nod their heads and then Zane started to speak. 

"So the guy rears his hand back and punches Jada in the face. I run up and slam him against the wall. Then Zander runs past them and grabs her just as she's about to crumple to the floor. Jonesy and White boy's old ladies see what's happening they grab towels and ice and run over to them and begin to put ice on Jada's face. Then in walks Rocksteady and Charlie Blue, they see what's happened and they run up and take over. By then some of his friends jump in and some other brothers join in. Zander yells at me and I see a guy heading toward them with an upturned bottle in his hand. So I kick him in his back and throw him back into the fight and I stand in front of Zander and the ladies ready to protect them. Then the Big chief over here comes in." 

Zane hooks a thumb toward Comanche. 

"Grabs up Jada like he was there the whole time and gets the other two ladies to the other side of the room. Zander and I join back into the fight. Throw the bum and his friends out and go to IHOP and get something to eat." 

Trigg nods his head and looks over at Comanche, who looks like thunder clouds have rolled in his face and was so black. His arms were crossed, and his jaw was tight you can tell he was angry. 

"And, you didn't fight Comanche." 

Comanche shakes his head and says through gritted teeth. 

"No, I didn't. I wanted to, but Jada was my priority after I saw that Charlie Blue and Rock had everything under control." 

Zane bellows. 

"Yeah she was his priority he took one look at her and saw a single tear slide down her face and he melted like butter. That woman is like a sedative to that man." 

Zane pointed at Comanche. 

"She needs to stick around if she keeps him from fighting every five seconds. Everyone laughed again.