That's Daddy

He spent the whole day with Jada and the boys, and it was the best day of his life. He let the boys sit on his motorcycle and he rolled it down the end of the driveway and back. With Jada looking like a nervous mama bear the whole time, he was glad he remembered to pack her helmet. It was too big for the boys, but it offered them some protection and made Jada feel a little more secure. They had lunch and went to the park which was in walking distance to Jada's house.

Comanche was playing with the boys, turning Josiah upside down and swinging him back and forth when he heard a commotion. He looked over and saw Jada arguing with some man he went to put Josiah down to find out who the man was, but he buried himself in Comanche's neck and Jackson ran and hid behind his leg.

"Josiah, Jackson what's wrong?"

Comanche looked down at Jackson.

"That's daddy, he's mean. Josiah is scared of him, he hurt Josiah on the face. Then mommy told daddy he couldn't come back anymore, and daddy got mad and tried to hurt mommy."

When Comanche heard this he saw red, he pried Josiah off his neck.

"You two go and play, I will take care of your mom, ok?"

Both boys nodded, and ran off to play, Comanche walked over to where the man and Jada were arguing.

"Those are my fucking kids, if you want to be a wh*re, then don't be a wh*re around my kids."

Jada stiffened, not because of Rick's words, but because Comanche walked up behind him looking as if storm clouds had rolled in.

"Comanche, no don't, he's not worth it."

Jada walked around Rick and stood in front of Comanche.

"Don't, he will call the police and I would prefer you not to be in jail because he's a punk."

Rick looked enraged.

"You f**king c*nt how dare you."