She Likes You

"She likes you." 

Comanche looked over at Vic with a shocked look on his face. 

"Do you really think so?" 

Vic and Davey both nodded. 

"She asked if you were okay." 

Comanche shook his head. 

"That's just normal concern." 

Vic shook his head. 

"Negative she was playing with your hair while she did it. That is a show of affection, plus she asked if you were hungry. Normal concern would have just let you eat the hospital food." 

Vic just kept ticking off reasons why he thought Jada liked Comanche. 

"You asked her to get into bed with you. She didn't just turn you down flat, she stated a reason she wouldn't do it. She said and I quote "As broad as your shoulders are, we would never fit together on this little bed." She noticed your body shape and frame, which means at some point in time she was checking you out. And, she wants to get into the bed with you, but she is absolutely right, it would take some maneuvering for the both of you to fit in this little hospital bed. Ordinary concern would have never called us and just let us figure out what happened, or made us wait until you called. Also, she is spending the night in your hospital room with you, and you are a complete and utter stranger to her. For all, she knows you could be a serial rapist or mass murder. And, last but not least the coupe de gras, she was comfortable enough with you to fall asleep with her head on the edge of your bed. Then when she woke up to find you playing in her hair. Now one"

 Vic held up one finger to emphasize his upcoming point. 

"She's a black woman and only men they care about, are the only ones who can even look at a black woman's hair much less touch it. Then if it has just been done even then said man might not be able to touch it. But, she allowed you to continue playing in it as she woke up. Two."

 Vic held up another finger.

"When she came fully awake your hand slid from her hair to cup her cheek. Not once did she move your hand or move away from your hand, as a matter of fact for a few seconds she closed her eyes until she remembered that you're a stranger to her." 

Vic held both of his hands out, palms up and took a slight bow. 

"I await your rebuttal."