Actually Like Him

Comanche froze, could Vic be right could Jada actually like him? He wondered if he could get her to go out with him when he healed up. Would she still be interested in him? Vic and Davey just sat there silently as the thoughts poured through Comanche's mind like a movie. Vic opened his mouth to say more when Jada walked back into the room with a small pizza. 

"Hey, I know you said that you guys weren't hungry, but I figured I would grab a small pizza that way if you all got hungry there would be food here." 

Jada sat the pizza on the table, and looked over at Comanche, he looked so sexy lying there she just wanted to crawl all over him. Jada looked away quickly she needed to get her hormones under control. Now, why would she want to crawl all over this man who she didn't even know? 

"I got a pizza with extra cheese, ground beef, mushrooms, and chicken just like you like it."

Vic looked at Comanche and smirked then looked at Davey and did a dab, into his elbow. Then he and Davey stood up high fived each other twice up high, then did it again twice down low, then they both dabbed at the same time. Jada looked at them with a confused expression on her face. Comanche chuckled when he saw her staring at the two men doing their little dance, that they do whenever one of them was right about something. 

"It's nothing baby we were talking about something before you walked in."

Jada just shrugged her shoulders, nodded her head, and finished adding two slices of pizza to her plate. He watched her sit back down in the chair next to him, pray over her food and munch away.