Blue Bear Soap

This man had hurt the woman that he loved and the boys as well, and to Comanche Jada and the boys were his family, and once you hurt his family. He wouldn't be nice about his revenge when Comanche finished. Rick lay on the ground passed out with his face swollen and his eyes blackened, Vic went into the house and came back out with a bucket of cold water. Vic quickly dumped the water onto Rick's head. Rick immediately woke up sputtering and screaming water dripping down his face. Charlie Blue squatted down and looked Rick in the eye, Rick shut up as soon as he saw Charlie Blue looking at him. He didn't know why but this man with the piercing blue eyes looked more deadly than the angry men standing behind him combined.

"I advise you to leave my daughter-in-law and grandkids alone. You see I let my son only beat you up." 

Charlie Blue hooked a thumb at Comanche. Who was standing behind him his arms crossed and looking ready to beat up Rick again? 

"But if you continue to bother them upsetting them and my son." 

Charlie Blue paused for effect. 

"Then I will just have to kill you myself." 

This was said so quiet and calm with such a straight face that Rick knew that this man wasn't joking. Besides, he could find Jada anywhere in Maryland so why would he stop her from moving. He would just bide his time and make her pay for all of the humiliation he suffered at her hands. Rick got up and hopped into his car and drove away.

Jada poked her head out of the door. 

"Hey guys, I made some sandwiches and chips come to eat." 

Zane whooped and ran to the door, everyone laughed because they all knew how much he liked the food. But before anyone could walk in and grab a plate of food the boys yelled 

"Blue Bear Soap." 

They made eight grown men go into the bathroom and wash their hands with teddy bear soap. The sight would have made anyone laugh to see these big strong men being bullied into washing their hands by two seven-year-olds.