Property Of

When a man in their club found a lady that was interested in them and not the fact that they were bikers. A lady that understood the lifestyle and was still willing to build something with them, that lady was a gem that deserved to be snatched up and a "property of" patch placed on their backs. When Comanche thought of Jada, all he thought about was how she was his gem, he just needed her to see how good her life would be with him in it. 

"The healing is coming along well enough, the doctors are going to move me into a walking boot next month. When they do, I plan to drive down there to Baltimore and take you out as a special thank you for everything you have done for me."

Jada smiled but had a little twinge of disappointment hit her stomach. She wanted Comanche to want to take her out because he liked her, not as a way to say thank you. 

"Sounds like a plan, let me give you my phone number so that you can text me or call me when you are able to get out and about." 

Comanche wanted to jump up and pump his fist in the air, she said okay to him taking her out and she gave him her phone number. He knew that she only figured he was taking her out as a way to say thank you, but he hoped to parlay that into more than just a thank you date. He hoped to parlay it into several dates and a possible relationship, he didn't care that she had kids from her previous marriage. That actually appealed to him, he always wanted kids and figured that Jada and her kids were a package deal, so he would have a ready-made family.