Jada is Here

"Jada is here looking for you, she wants to see you." 

Comanche looked at his phone as if he didn't hear him correctly. 

"What do you mean she's at the party." 

Charlie walked back and forth pacing. 

"Look son she said she tried to call and text you and you didn't answer. So you need to get down here, I don't know how long Rocksteady and I can hold her off from leaving" 

Comanche ran around grabbing clothes out of his drawers and out of his closet. 

"Charlie hold onto her I'll be there in ten minutes, maybe less." 

Comanche hung up the phone without even saying goodbye. Charlie Blue laughed at the phone, he wasn't the least bit perturbed that Comanche didn't even say goodbye. For once he was excited for the man he thought of as a son. He finally found a woman that everyone liked and thought he was worthy of. Now, if he could just help the boy not screw it up it would be amazing.

Jada asked the ZZ Top brothers where the bathroom was and they walked her over to it. Jada used the bathroom quickly, then went to wash her hands, she looked at the mirror over the sink hoping that she looked ok, she wanted Comanche to think she was beautiful. Speaking of Comanche if he didn't get here soon she was going to leave. She liked hanging out with his brothers they were nice and all, but they weren't him. Jada finished washing her hands and walked out of the bathroom, where she was cornered by the drunk man again. 

"So, you can run around with these bikers but you can't even talk to an ordinary guy. What are you a biker whore." 

Jada tried to walk around the man, but he grabbed her arm. 

"Hey I'm talking to you, don't walk away from me, whore." 

The guy threw his drink on her. Jada stepped back shocked, then reached her hand back and slapped the man square in the face. When she tried to walk away, the man grabbed her again.