Condom

This part is Rated R

He started out slowly circling her clitoris, then steadily began increasing the pressure with his tongue, If he hadn't had his hand on her stomach Jada would have flown off of the bed, he was creating so much pleasure within her, her mind and body were on fire. Comanche intensified the feeling by working two fingers inside her. All the while going between working his tongue around her clitoris and sucking it into his mouth. Jada's eyes rolled back into her head. She could feel another climax building, so close, the strength of it was overwhelming almost staggering. She cried out as she came for a second time, her body groaning for rest, every muscle in her body screaming for him to stop the exquisite torture.

But, Comanche wasn't finished by a long shot. He flipped her over onto her knees then swiftly entered her, this time moving faster within her. Her breasts bouncing in a steady tempo with his thrusts, bringing her to that precipice that she knew she would fall over if he continued. Jada believed that he was searching for his release when he heard those distinctive words slip from his lips just as he wound his hands through her hair and pulled her head back 

"Come for me baby, come again and again." 

Jada never believed words could make someone climax until Comanche spoke to her, her whole body quivered with her third orgasm. She heard Comanche, growl and felt his seed shoot inside her. Her body was so worn out she slid down onto her stomach, Comanche following behind her, pulling her close so that he was spooning her.

"Baby, I'm sorry I came so quick, it's just your pussy was so tight and so very, very wet I couldn't help it. I promise that next time, I will take my time and not be so quick, you must think I'm a teenager." 

Jada giggled. 

"By no means do I think you're a teenager. That was the best sex I've ever had, I have never come so much in my life." 

Comanche smiled, he was definitely going to enjoy Jada, and he was truly going to enjoy teaching her all the ways he could make her feel good. Comanche slid out from Jada's velvety wetness, only to realize that he hadn't used a condom. 

"Shit."

Comanche rolled Jada onto her back so he could look her in the eyes and watch, her reject him. If she was going to stop being with him, he would rather look her in the eyes. No female wanted to be with a dirty Indian. 

"What's wrong?" 

Comanche sighed, not wanting her to leave him but knowing he had to tell her. 

"I didn't use a condom." 

Jada groaned and covered her eyes with her arm. Comanche quickly blurted out. 

"Don't worry I'm clean, I've been tested. That was one of the tests they performed when I was in the hospital for my accident."