Brothers Are Here

Jada reached her arms up to stretch causing her breasts to poke out. It took everything in Comanche to not touch them, as big as his hands are, he was sure her breasts could fill his palms. 

Jada nodded. 

"Yes, I needed that nap. I'm sorry I passed out on you, I've been tired." 

Comanche smiled. 

"It's okay sweetie. I know I'm boring." 

Davey snorted Vic straight out laughed. That's when Jada noticed the two other men in the room. 

"Oh, your brothers are here." 

Jada reached over Comanche and held out her hand. 

"Hi, I'm Jada. I'm the one that called you for my husband over here." 

Jada cocked her thumb towards Comanche. Vic was drinking a soda and almost spewed it everywhere when he heard Jada call Comanche her husband. Then he looked over at Davey and back to Comanche confused. 

"I thought you said you just met her Comanche old boy."

Jada and Comanche both laughed at the confused looks on the two men's faces. 

"I love your accent. And, to answer your question Comanche did just meet me, it's a running joke. Everyone in the hospital assumes we're married, and even though we have tried to correct them, they don't listen." 

Davey beamed at Jada's compliment and smiled a huge smile. He was going to say something flirtatious until he saw the wary look on Comanche's face. He thought better of it. His friend rarely found a girl he liked and he refused to let him worry or think that he was trying to get with her. Plus, he was truly in love with Kyran, he loved his wife to distraction he didn't want any other woman, but he could always flirt.

"Thank you so much for that. My name is Davey and this is my brother Vic." 

Vic stood up and shook Jada's hand. 

"How are you?" 

Jada was shocked, Vic spoke very softly for such a big man. 

"I'm fine thank you." 

Jada turned to Comanche. 

"How are you feeling?" 

She absently picked up a lock of his hair and began to play with it. 

"They have me on painkillers so I feel great pain wise. I wish you would get in the bed with me next time you're tired, I don't want you uncomfortable." 

Jada smiled at the concern she heard in Comanche's voice. 

"As broad as your shoulders are, we would never fit together on this little bed. Are you hungry, I'm going to see if I can find some real food and not this jello gunk?" 

Comanche smiled. 

"No baby I'm good." 

Jada turned to Davey and Vic.

"How about you two?" 

Davey and Vic both shook their heads and smiled. Comanche watched Jada breeze out of the room and thought himself crazy that he missed her already, and all she was doing was going to get food.