DV Advocate

Both Davey and Vic started to beat the brakes off of the man. Vic's wife Linda holding Kyran back, stopping her from trying to break it up. From then on Davey made it his mission to get Kyran away from her abusive boyfriend, and in the process, he fell in love with her. It took him two years, to get Kyran away from her ex and into his arms but Davey said it was the best two years of his life and he would do it all over again with no regrets. "She is a Life coach, Domestic Violence Survivor Advocate, and peer counselor in the group, she talks to the women about her own experience and lets them know about resources available that can help them get away from their abusers."

Comanche smiled, happy that she wasn't one of Davey's conquests. Comanche took Davey's phone and saw Jada's profile picture. He started scrolling through her pictures, there was a couple where she was smiling that breathtaking smile, with her arms around two little boys that looked like twins. It touched Comanche's heart, he had always wanted a family but, couldn't keep a woman long enough to make one. Comanche kept scrolling, looking at all of her posts. He saw mostly inspirational and religious posts. He saw a post about the group that Davey spoke about as well as another group called Breath of Life Support Group. But, that stuff didn't interest him as much as the posts of her and her little family. He could almost picture himself, in some of the pictures with them.

Comanche passed Davey back his phone, and reached over and grabbed his own phone from the side table. He immediately logged onto his Instagram page and requested her as a friend. Then he went back to stroking her hair. He wished that he could put her in the bed next to him. He almost asked Vic to pick her up and put her in the bed for him, but he didn't want to wake her. Plus, he didn't want any other man holding her before he got to hold her. He wasn't normally a jealous man, but with Jada, he had a strange possessiveness that he couldn't explain.

Jada heard the strangest noises, but felt warm and comfortable it made her not want to move but, the noises roused her from her sleep. Jada opened her eyes and realized that someone had wrapped a blanket around her and Comanche was running his hand through her hair. It felt soothing and relaxing she wanted to feel his hands move down her body and touch her everywhere. But, she caught herself, Jada had to be careful she had a tendency to be attracted to controlling abusive men and she didn't want that type of man in her life ever again. Jada slowly lifted her head. Causing Comanche's hand to slide from her hair to conveniently cup her cheek.

"Hey Baby, you're awake, did you sleep okay?"