Hide

"Jackson where is Josiah?" 

Jackson looked at his brother who was also crying and holding him. 

"We are under the jungle gym, Mommy told us to hide." 

Comanche knew that they must be at the park. 

"Jackson are you guys at the park?" 

Jackson hiccuped again. 

"Yes."

 Comanche ran to his bike. 

"Okay, I'm on my way to come to get you, Josiah, and your mom. okay?" 

Comanche hung up and threw on his helmet. Chino and Charlie Blue ran up. 

"Comanche what's going on?' 

Comanche started up his bike. 

"That was Jada's son Jackson, he was crying and said that her ex-husband was hurting her and they are hiding at the park." 

Charlie Blue cursed and ran toward his bike. It was rare that Charlie Blue cursed so everyone figured that something bad was going on. So, they just ran to their bikes and hopped on to follow.

"What I do is none of your business, we are not married anymore." 

Jada yelled trying to rip her wrist from Rick's grasp, he was squeezing it so tightly she was scared that he may break it.

"It is my business when you're whoring around my kids and bringing multiple men to your house." 

Jada kept trying to pull her arm away. 

"It's still none of your business if I had a hundred men in my house. And stop talking like you care about your kids when you don't. You just use them as a means to bother me, you're not a father you're not even a man." 

Jada spat out. Rick was pissed off, how dare Jada talk to him like this, she was cheating on him and being disrespectful. So what if they were no longer married, that was just semantics, she still belonged to him. Rick raised his hand and smacked Jada down to the ground. This is what Comanche saw when he rolled up to the park. He immediately jumped off his bike and tore off his helmet, he ran towards Jada just as her ex was starting to kick her. He jumped in front of her and was about to knock her ex out when everyone heard sirens wailing. So Comanche couldn't even throw a punch, and Jada's ex knew it since he had a smirk on his face. Rick didn't know who called the police but it made him happy because there were a lot of bikers here and he knew they were going to try and beat him up over his stupid whore of an ex-wife.