Superman

"On that note Comanche my boy, Vic, and I have to leave. It was nice meeting you Jada, take care of our boy here, remind him that he's not Superman." 

As they stood up and walked toward the door, Jada made a move to set her plate aside. 

"No dear you eat, don't move, we can see ourselves out." 

Davey held the door. 

"It was nice meeting you Jada like Davey said take care of Superman for us. We or some of our other brothers will be here tomorrow, I know they will all be dying to meet you."

Davey and Vic walked out the door before, Jada could remind them that she wouldn't be there tomorrow. Jada heard a ping and realized that it was her phone, she had left it in her bag connected to her portable charger when she went to get something to eat. She hoped that she hadn't missed a call from the kids. Jada walked over to the couch by the window on the other side of the room and grabbed her bag. She pulled out her phone and saw that her battery was on a hundred percent. Opened up her phone screen and saw that it was only an Instagram notification. Jada looked over at Comanche.

"You requested to follow me on Instagram?" 

Comanche nodded. 

"Yeah, so when you leave I can keep in touch and let you know about my progress. Plus, you never know my lawyer may need to speak to you and how will I know how to get in touch with you?"