Her Boys

Comanche hoped that his mundane excuse would placate her into not thinking that he was a stalker. He wanted to get to know Jada better, but he knew from what Davey had told him about the group she was in with his wife Kyran. That she was probably fragile and nervous when it came to men. Comanche also knew that he could run hot, his temper was explosive he would fight over anything and everything at the drop of a dime. As a matter of fact, that's how he got the nickname Comanche. Comanche is derived from a Ute word meaning "anyone who wants to fight me all the time." He was like that ever since he was little, it was just him and his mom, his dad died when he was barely two years old. And, being a half-breed as everyone called him, made him want to fight all of the time. He truly didn't want to scare Jada off with that temper of his, especially when he had just found her. Jada nodded her head and accepted his friend request, she would like to know how he was doing once she left.

 "Okay, I've accepted your request."

Comanche smiled. 

"You have a cute family. Are your boy's twins?" 

Jada smiled she loved her boys and loved talking about them. 

"Yes, they are." 

Comanche nodded. 

"What are their names, do you have any more pictures of them, and what do they like to do?"

 Comanche wanted to know all about her and her kids, he was hoping that he could make them his family. He would really have to work on his temper, he couldn't have two little boys looking at him like he was crazy when he popped off. 

"The oldest by five minutes and he lets you know it, is named Jackson and the other one's name is Josiah. I have a bunch of pictures of them." 

Jada sat on the edge of the bed, making sure to sit on Comanche's good side, with her phone to show him the pictures of her boys.