Church

Jada tilted her face toward the water and decided to let the water wash away her worries. She would just enjoy Comanche while she could and not worry about anything or anyone. He was the first man who caught her attention in two years, she would just ride the train until the final stop. Jada stepped out of the shower and toweled off, she reached for the clothes on the counter and realized that these weren't her original clothes. These were new, and they had a little note on them. 

"I hope that these fit, I looked at your clothes while you were asleep, then ran out to get these, I hope you like them."

Jada smiled, Comanche had to be the sweetest man she'd ever met. She hurried to get dressed so that she could eat and get him to the clubhouse on time.

****

Church 

"So, do we have any more business to discuss?" 

Trigg looked around at all of the men gathered for the meeting. 

"Yeah, I have something." 

Everyone looked over at Davey expectantly. 

"I want to know what wildcat Comanche was wrestling with to get all of those scratches on his arms and around his neck." 

Everyone snickered, they knew the wildcat was downstairs with the rest of the club wives, and girlfriends. Then Zane piped up.

"I don't know why he got all of the scratches, it was Zander and I who originally beat the crap out of the dude. Then Comanche comes in like he's saving the day swoops down, grabs Jada from Zander and now he's all loved up and we're not." 

Zander and Zane both crossed their arms and pretended to grumble, everyone laughed. Trigg laughed as well, then got real serious.

 "So what exactly happened?"

Rocksteady leaned forward and began to explain. 

"The short version of events is this. Jada came to the party to be with Comanche, but he hadn't gotten there yet. After about twenty to thirty minutes or so, she came up to me wanting to leave. I asked her why? She stated that there was a man bothering her and she didn't want to cause any problems so she was going to leave. I told her not to leave and led her over to Zander and Zane and asked them to keep an eye on her until I or Charlie Blue could get a hold of Comanche. The twins can tell you what happened next."