What's Wrong

Charlie Blue rubbed his fingers across his nose. 

"That is something you have to talk to Jada about. From what I can see, that girl has been with you this long. She's adding miles to her car, popping up, and calling you whenever she can. Hell son she even gave you a key to her house, if that's not love I don't know what is." 

Comanche nodded he loved Jada, he had never been in love before so he was overly nervous.

****

Jada made sure she had enough food cooked to feed an army, she told Comanche after the ride to bring his brothers over to her house. She had to make sure the boys didn't try to eat all the sweets that she had laid out for them. Her babysitter canceled on her again but Comanche said that was okay he said he had to get used to the boys being around a lot. She didn't understand what he meant by that statement. But she wanted some alone time with her man, so she called one of the boy's friends that they have playdates with. Their mother said that the boys could spend the night, so Jada was going to surprise Comanche with some alone time.

"Come on guys let's go to the park for a little while." 

The boys both jumped up smiling and ran to the door, they loved going to the park. Jada grabbed her keys and her wallet and walked out the door with the boys. They were going to be home with her until their friend's mother got off of work.

Comanche laughed at something his brothers were saying, they had just finished the charity ride and were going to head over to Jadas'. Comanche felt his phone vibrate before it started playing Jada's ringtone. Comanche smiled, she was probably calling to check on them to see if the ride was over. 

"Hello." 

Comanche answered. 

"Comanche?" 

Comanche froze, it sounded like Jackson on the phone and he was crying. Comanche quickly signaled for his brothers to quiet down. Everyone looked at him and saw the worried look on his face and immediately quieted down. 

"Jackson, what's wrong?"

Jackson sobbed and hiccuped. 

"Daddy hurt mommy." 

Comanche felt anger washing over him, but he stayed calm, he couldn't scare Jackson.