Blue

Jada looked up at him, he was so tall and so handsome, she was scared to tell him with Rick popping up in her head. She opened her mouth and then closed it again looking down at the floor. It had been so long since she'd been with a man that she was starting to compare him to her ex-husband. Comanche took a deep breath, he wasn't going to push her, he saw the flash of fear in her eyes. If he hadn't been paying attention he wouldn't have caught it, she covered it so quickly.

"Come on, let me get you into the shower and into something clean, then we can talk okay?"

Jada nodded, Comanche led her to his linen closet and grabbed a towel, and a bar of soap not sure if he had any left in the bathroom. Then he led her into his bedroom, he reached into his chest of drawers and grabbed out a t-shirt, and handed it to her. He showed her his bathroom and closed the door behind her. When he heard the shower come on, he quickly stripped out of all of his clothes and put on a pair of pajama pants and nothing else. He heard a knock at his door and figured that it was Jonesy's old lady with Jada's keys, he opened the door and he was right it was her. She passed him the keys, told him where she parked the car, and then left, he loved his biker family they were awesome.

Jada finished showering hung up the towel and the washcloth, then walked into the living room. She felt a little self-conscious at first wearing Comanche's t-shirt and nothing underneath until she realized that his shirt reached the back of her thighs it was so long on her. She saw him standing at the kitchen table putting his helmet into a helmet bag, and the one she'd worn sitting, waiting to be put away. It was beautiful, a black half helmet with blue butterflies and flowers all over it, she wondered who he originally bought it for, and a pang of jealousy shot through her. She had to stomp it down, and remember that this man wasn't hers, so she couldn't be jealous. Comanche saw movement out of the corner of his eye, turned, and saw Jada standing there looking mouth-watering in nothing but his shirt. Her toes were painted a cute blue, this pleased him because he wasn't sure if he remembered whether she had said her favorite color was green or blue.