Bike Brothers

He expected it to be the doctor but was happy to know that it was two of his bike brothers. He smiled and put his finger to his lips, letting them know to keep it down and then pointed to a sleeping Jada. They both froze, surprised that there was a sleeping female in the room with Comanche. From what they knew he didn't have an old lady, so where did this chick come from? Davey Boy came around to the other side of the bed and gave Comanche a hug and Vic was soon to follow. They each pulled up a chair and sat down. Davey started to speak with his heavy Irish accent, that Comanche and Vic at times were the only ones able to decipher.

"So, Comanche my brother who is the beautiful little chocolate drop you have here?" 

Comanche smiled down at Jada, and Davey and Vic both exchange a confused look. They had never seen Comanche look at a woman like he looked at Jada. 

"She is the beautiful butterfly that helped me today and called you guys. She stopped, and got me to the hospital and even told the police about what happened. This smart beauty even took a picture of the car that hit me and gave it to the police." 

Vic and Davey smiled, Davey ran a hand over his short red hair. He looked like your typical Irishman. With red hair, and green eyes. And, everywhere he went you would see Vic, who looked totally different in comparison.

Vic was a big dark-skinned black man that had muscles for days, he had a bald head and piercing brown eyes that could look through to your soul. The two had been in the military together and fought in the war in Afghanistan. They had saved each other's lives countless times, to the point where one refused to go anywhere without the other. Now, they do almost everything together, they live near each other, even their wives and kids are best friends. And, when Trig the president of their club wanted Davey to join the Death Reapers, Davey said he wouldn't do it unless Vic could join also. Trig didn't even bat an eyelash, and six months later both Davey and Vic were full-fledged members of the Reapers.