Saving Your Life

Comanche moved so fast Jada didn't have a chance to breathe or think, all she knew was one minute she was in front of Comanche, and the next she was behind him. 

"Touch her, me, or the boys, please so I can justify to Jada why I beat the brakes off of you and left you for dead." 

The boys ran up just as Comanche was ready to punch Rick in the face, Jackson grabbed his mother's leg just as Josiah grabbed Comanches. 

"Josiah and Jackson come here." 

Jackson and Josiah both shook their heads no. Comanche reached down and picked Josiah up. 

"Thank your kids for saving your life." 

Comanche turns to Jada and they start walking toward her house, with Rick screaming and yelling expletives behind them. Jada made sure that everyone including Comanche got into the house and she locked the door.

"Why wouldn't you let me beat the brakes off of him?" 

Comanche practically yelled. 

"Boys are you okay?" 

Comanche immediately softened he wanted to fight her ex so bad that it was eating at him, and he didn't even think of the boys and how any of this might affect them. 

"Go to your room and play your video games." 

The boys ran off to their room, and Jada turned to Comanche, he could tell she was livid, he started talking before she could.

"Babe, I'm sorry don't be angry with me, I didn't like how he was talking to you, and I didn't like how Jackson told me he hurt Josiah." 

Jada waited patiently for Comanche to finish what he was saying, Comanche just let the words trail off and knew that nothing he was saying was making any impact on Jada.

"I don't want you fighting for unnecessary reasons. My ex is a talker, not a fighter, he beats up women and children because he is weak and can't fight someone his own size. The minute you would have touched him, he would have called the police and you would have been arrested. Do you think I want that?" 

Comanche shook his head. 

"Then I would have had to bail you out, the kids would have been in distress because they saw you handcuffed. How do you think I would feel having to calm them down because you were arrested for being a hothead?" 

Comanche just stood there frozen, he didn't even think of the boys. It was true, they would have been upset. And here he was thinking she was going to be upset because he wanted to beat up her ex.