I don't have either

"I don't have a boyfriend or a husband." 

Comanche had to fight back a smile the information brought joy to his heart. Maybe just maybe he could parlay this accident into him getting to know this beauty a little better. But, first, he had to get her to stay. "I have to make a few phone calls, but I will stay with you today. I have to leave for sure in the morning to get my kids. Comanche nodded, he didn't want to show how excited he was that she was staying, he would make the most of his little bit of time with her. They spent most of the morning getting to know each other, the mundane things like favorite color, favorite food, hobbies, and so on. They were sitting there and talking so long that Jada had fallen asleep with her head on his bed again.

Comanche couldn't help himself he began to stroke her head, once again running his fingers through her hair. Feeling how silky and soft it was, and how so very different it was from his own hair. He had never dated anyone other than white girls, he couldn't believe that he was so very attracted to a black girl. She made him hard just by talking to him, her voice a whisper against his skin. He never thought a woman like this would be his type, but the more she was around him the more he wanted her. Now he understood what his bike brother Reed was experiencing with his new lady Cheyenne.

Cheyenne had a Native American name but she was a Black woman, and Reed was a white man and even though they were from different races and backgrounds. Their relationship was a strong one. Reed loved Cheyenne to distraction, and she loved him just as much, they were actually the reason he rode out early this morning. The night before they told everyone that they were getting married, and as he listened and thought. He allowed his mind to become his worst enemy, allowing the loneliness he kept at bay to close in on him. Watching as one by one all of his bike brothers found love and happiness, everyone except him. He tossed and turned all night to the point that he needed to get up and go for a ride to clear his mind. God, has a funny way of doing things, and he didn't realize that this accident may just be God's cure to all the loneliness he felt. Just as he was contemplating how he could spend more time with Jada, the door to his room opened.